[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm giving you 24 hours to fly to New York and 15 thousand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
>I'm giving you 24 hours to fly to New York and 15 thousand dollars to spend on food. You can spend as much or as little of it as you want but you have to finish your plate. Every time.

What would you eat?
>>
Tendies
>>
would drugs count as edibles
>>
>>7315965
can I just stay in my city?
>>
>>7315965
I can't remember the last time I didn't finish my plate
>>
>>7315965
Chinatown's finest establishment, one bowl of their cheapest noodles with protein of choice, on the biggest size that they offer. I would then take hours to finish my noodles, while reading newspaper and enveloping myself in the busy environment.
For the next meal I would go for hang chow fried rice with imperial pork chops, and for dinner I would order half a peking duck.
>>
File: kingofnewyork.jpg (34 KB, 1024x593) Image search: [Google]
kingofnewyork.jpg
34 KB, 1024x593
>>7315991
>>
i'd go to an expensive steakhouse and snort blow off hookers' tits

not necessarily in that order
>>
Where's the best sushi in New York?
>>
>>7315965
Keep your $15k. I wouldn't step foot in that liberal shit hole of a city for anything.
>>
bagel and lox, dumplings and roast duck and mexican and pizza and papaya dogs and roasted nuts, a muttenchop from keens, pastrami sandwich and donuts for desert. i think i can eat that all in 24 hours
>>
Id go to Sushi Yasuda and eat some of there most expensive sushi if it sounded appealing.
>>
>>7315965
Breakfast: Balthazar
Lunch: Pastrami sandwich, Katz's
Dinner: Tasting menu, Brooklyn Fare
Late night: Empellon Al Pastor
Breakfast Day Two: bodega sausage, egg and cheese sandwich
>>
>>7316025
This. NYC is a festering asshole of a city. Dirty, big brother squared, social justice nightmare. Very glad it's a top 5 nuclear war target.
>>
File: uhhhhhh.jpg (32 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhhh.jpg
32 KB, 500x501
>>7316047

Top 5 in number of Michelin stars of all cities in the world. Name a city more influential in the world

>you can't
>>
File: Kraft.jpg (41 KB, 866x356) Image search: [Google]
Kraft.jpg
41 KB, 866x356
>>7316110
Let her be. She had pic related for dinner tonight, and thinks anyone who doesn't like it is pretentious.
>>
File: 1362209929651.jpg (47 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1362209929651.jpg
47 KB, 323x323
>>7316110
Michelin stars don't cover the world though dumbass
>>
>>7316188
>backwater we have some great food, too.
Yes you do, but grown ups are talking here.
>>
>>7316043

>Katz's

Tried my first pastrami sandwich there. Thought it was shit, to be honest.

>Empellon

This place I will agree is incredible for tacos.
>>
Go to Minetta Tavern and get the burger. The burger itself will cost you $30 but it will be the best one you've ever sunk your teeth into.
>>
>>7316401
One of the nice things about NYC is that you can have your own opinions here.
>>
>>7316024

Nakazawa in the West Village. The owner was an apprentice of Jiro. You won't get out of there for less than $100/person but its worth it IMO.
>>
>>7316110
Are you fucking retarded?
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7316382
Give me a break. If Michelin slapped a star on Frootloops, you'd spend $100 a box for it.

Brainwashed conformist.
>>
>>7316442
I don't eat breakfast cereal in cold milk. Ever. That was some Midwest quack sanatorium shit supposed to replace eggs over lightly with toast and maybe some meat.

I question who is the conformist here.
>>
>>7315965
The question is, what would I NOT eat?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.