[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Red Lobster Tell me what to order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: red-lobster-official-logo.jpg (449 KB, 1508x663) Image search: [Google]
red-lobster-official-logo.jpg
449 KB, 1508x663
Going to Red Lobster

Tell me what to order
>>
a lobster
>>
Order a cab to take you somewhere else
>>
They have pretty good steak, no joke.
>>
Don't get mugged in the parking lot.
>>
Skrimps and henny
>>
>>7305024
Just eat the biscuits and leave.
>>
>>7305024
Are you black?
>>
I've been told the lobster pizza is good
>>
>>7305055
This
>>
FRESH SWIMPS
>>
>>7305055
This the biscuits are their only good item
>>
>>7305024
Watermelon
Collard Greens
Grape Soda
Cornbread
>>
>biscuits
>shrimp scampi
>>
>>7305024
Nothing from their appetizer list, anything fried (unless it's the admiral's feast), or salads. I worked there for too long, and you do NOT want to eat anything that has come out of their fryers. Pasta is also a pretty low-tier choice, considering they microwave it all. RL certified Grillmaster, Assembly, Fry, and Bread Bitch (Pan Punta or something like that) certified (yes, alliteration works in two languages) Drunk but AMA will answer anything in the morning if not tonight
>>
File: 1325300363759.png (2 KB, 188x128) Image search: [Google]
1325300363759.png
2 KB, 188x128
>>7305024
Get the scallops and be horrified that they could ever be cooked to the consistency of marshmallows that have been soaking in hot water.
>>
>>7306123
ever cooked real food?
>>
>>7305055
Their biscuits fucking suck
>>
scallops
>>
>>7306123
i got the admirals feast the last time i went, am i safe
>>
>>7306153
Yup, It was just a job between high school and college a few years ago, when I already had run a small semi-commercial kitchen for over a year beforehand.

>>7306190
Admiral's feast is totally fine and safe to eat, the only thing you need to know is the average fry bitch has 3 fryers (six baskets) to cook everything that fries in the entire restaurant. So if you order and admiral's feast, you immediately tie up four of a cook's six fryer baskets. And we hate you.
>>
>>7306153
meant to tag >>7306163
either way still relevant
>>
>>7306166
>>
>>7306123
Can confirm about the pasta. In the morning the prep cooks portion out little baggies of cooked pasta and cups of alfredo sauce, then it's microwaved on the line to order. Not sure what you mean by the fryer though, the one I worked at had 4 fryers and everyday the last one had its oil thrown out and the first had new put in.
>>
This is where niggers go to feel fancy.
>>
>>7306343
>le ebic racism meme XD
>>
>>7306302
How much shit comes in premade and how much is real? Do you have live lobsters? Fresh fish? How are the steaks? And by premade I don't mean something you mixed up in the morning to be heated up and served as needed, I mean frozen breaded walmart tier fried shrimp kind of premade.
>>
File: NCharley.jpg (41 KB, 275x425) Image search: [Google]
NCharley.jpg
41 KB, 275x425
>>7306343

This
>>
>>7306356
Haven't worked there in 10 years so it's a little hazy. All fish/shellfish comes in frozen except for the actual whole live lobsters that you pay market price for. Yes all the popcorn shrimp, clams, bay scallops etc comes in frozen boxes that you would find at walmart. Some stuff is thawed and breaded by hand like the jumbo/coconut shrimp and sea scallops (if you're the kind of monster that would order fried sea scallops or coconut shrimp). Steaks are fine as far as normal restaurant packages of strip steaks go. It's funny, the steaks come out good because they cook them on a salamander (high heat industrial broiler that legit steak places use).
>>
>>7306417
Mine was about 4 years back, but we never had a salamander. All the steaks and skewers had to be grilled. We also had a few fresh fish deliveries about twice a week. Only about 4 varieties, but I can't remember which ones. Either this is new in the last decade, or these could vary by location.

>>7306302
Our fryers just got filtered and topped off every night, so I'm sure it's "safe" and all, but in six months working there, we didn't even go through a whole 10 gallon (not sure, about a cubic foot) jug of oil.

>>7306356
I'd say about 70% of it comes in frozen, and more pre-assembled. The freezer at our location was about three times the size of the cooler, and about half of the cooler was dedicated to dairy and "butter." The other half was filled with the prep worker's items.
>>
Their clam chowder was actually pretty good.
>>
>>7305024
Start with lobster bisque And cheddar biscuitz.

Then Admirals platter. Or bar harbor bake.

Protip: feel free to pour the remainder of bisque on your noodles. Totally winning.
>>
>>7307700
I guess it does vary by location then, our GM was a neat freak that was really anal about the fryer oil rotation. We're very far inland here so getting fresh fish in wasn't really feasible. I just assumed every store had a salamander, I left long before they started the wood grill thing so can't comment on that
>>
>>7305055

this 2bh familia.
>>
>>7305027
This is the only correct answer. Why would you order anything else?
>>
>>7305024
Ask them why they don't have the Ultimate Fondue anymore.
>>
>>7305082
It's too salty.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.