[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What food do you hate the most? I would not consider myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: ngbbs4bedf3e78d1df.jpg (29 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4bedf3e78d1df.jpg
29 KB, 500x325
What food do you hate the most?

I would not consider myself a very picky eater at all, but fuck, oh god, I hate corn. I love all kinds of vegetables, but corn is the bane of my existence.

I also hate coconuts.
>>
Anything cold when it should be warm
>>
>>7298550
I like cold pizza.
>>
>>7298543
Lettuce, I don't mind the taste/texture, but on a burger, it just bothers me for some reason.
>>
>>7298543
Corn is the devil. I'll eat it though.

I cannot stand cucumbers. The mere presence of them is enough to make a meal 'ruined'. Same with green bellpeppers.

I dont really like raw tomatoes either, but I wont go out of my way to remove them, its a texture thing rather than flavor really.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>7298543
lettuce because i hate the texture, a lot of food textures bother me but i absolutely cant stand lettuce
>>
Raw carrots are by far the nastiest thing on earth.
>>
>>7298573
CIDF detected
>>
>>7298572
What about red bellpeppers?
>>
File: 200902022353039151641897784.jpg (105 KB, 893x594) Image search: [Google]
200902022353039151641897784.jpg
105 KB, 893x594
Sea squirts. It pops like a big hard zit in your mouth. Then has the texture of chewing on raw cartilage. I just cant like it. Its terrible.
>>
>>7298627
That's just because Koreans have terrible taste.
>>
>>7298562
I have the exact inverse preference.
Even, the only leafy vegetables I like and eat by themselves are spinach and arugula.
>>
>>7298577
I'm tired of this "texture" bullshit. You've never eaten a fucking salad?
>>
>>7298543
Are you fucking American?
>>
omg YES. except I don't mind the flavor of corn, I just hate the kernels. There is nothing worse than popping juicy corn kernels in your mouth
>>
cilantro. should always be optional. just keep it optional like a damn condiment, not infesting the entire dish.
Pho joints know what's up.

runner up is waster chestnut. next to no flavor whatsoever but a weird ass texture I just can't stand.
>>
File: 1448415508094.jpg (27 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1448415508094.jpg
27 KB, 358x272
>>7298543
>pictureisunrelated.com

Who's behind this travesty
>>
>>7298675
Cilantro goes great on fajita tacos with a bit of lime.
>>
Lima beans are too mealy to enjoy the flavor, and I eat EVERYTHING. Peas without the pod too. I really don't understand who came up with that, the pod is so much jucier and tasty than the peas themselves. It would be like eating just the white seed part of the pomegranate and discarding the juice. Gross.
>>
>>7298725
Lima beans are literally satan's butthole

What a vile """"""""""""""""edible""""""""""""""""
>>
>>7298669
Yeah.
>>
I don't eat food.
>>
>>7298661
Would you rather call it "mouthfeel"?
>>
>>7298543

Goddam peas. The taste, texture, and everything else about them disgusts me.
>>
>>7298597
Red, yellow, orange bellpeppers are delicious and sweet.

Green ones I just fucking hate. They're acrid and disgusting to my palette.
>>
>>7298669
>Guy hates corn
>call him American

Memes aside, you do realize that America has the most batshit insane corn production ever. Its in fucking everything, hell even some diesel vehicles use it as fuel.
>>
>>7298898
>palette

My palate, even.
>>
>>7298543
I have a brutal love-hate relationship with Brussels sprouts. I love eating them, but they give me debilitating pain and explosive shits for like 24 hours. I wish I'd never learned about them.
>>
>>7298909
I think it had something to do with other countries referring to corn as maize. or at least they do in the UK. and it's not the corn per-se being used as fuel, it's ethanol, which can be derived from just about any fruit or vegetable, I think it's just made from corn because corn is easy to grow and there's a lot of corn growing infrastructure in place. also, I think a lot of the corn grown in the usa is used as animal feed, but it really is in an insane amounts of food
>>
>>7298669
>>7298909

Thats why i asked. No god fearing red white and blue loving american hates corn. Its unamerican shit this is why the 1940`s and 50s was a great time. God damn commie scum infiltrating the great Ol USA. Whats next you hate apple pie and peach cobbler, BBQ is disgusting? Grow the hell up you nanny You Are American. Act like it.
>>
>>7298543
Corn isn't a vegetable. It's a grain.
>>
>>7298543
What kind of corn? I'm mexican and the corn we have is kinda tough and chewy lacking any strong flavor, but I've heard the kind of corn most common in America is the bright yellow, soft, sweet one - which I agree is awful, though that may just be that I'm not used to it.
>>
>>7298543
I'm an obese American so I eat plenty of corn products, but God I hate corn. Why the hell do people treat it like a side veggie?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.