[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pastries/breads would you take with you for a day at the beach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
What pastries/breads would you take with you for a day at the beach?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
>>
A cooler full of beer.
>>
>>7282779
That isn't bread or pastry. what's wrong with you.
>>
File: 1408347952661.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1408347952661.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>7282773
>>
>>7282773
who the fuck takes pastries to the beach? get yourself a few cases of beer, a bottle of 90 proof rum for that tropical vibe, and some fajitas. grill those sons of bitches at the beach. unless you're a pussy
>>
>>7282814
You're on the right track. Easy to make too.
>>
Calzones
>>
Something freshy, fruity, creamy
>>
Probably a Challah since OP is a jew.
>>
>>7282903
Challah is just a cheap and nasty version of brioche. So no.
>>
File: 1408048936145.jpg (149 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1408048936145.jpg
149 KB, 800x800
>>7282883
That much grain can easily dehydrate you fast in the sun and salt water shores. You should bring a beverage.
In which you case you bring a refreshing spirit and ingredients to make a favorable cocktail.
Don't get eaten by a shark or stung by a manta
Don't pollute, fag
Keep away from other animals, I gave a chipmunk salted once and it became I addicted I think, I image sugar will have a similar effect.
>>
who takes bread and pastries to the beach? Seriously.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.