[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best food to binge eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: real life.jpg (181 KB, 702x954) Image search: [Google]
real life.jpg
181 KB, 702x954
Something that won't be too fattening if I eat a lot of it today, and it has to be really dopamine rush
>>
>>7282541
Arsenic.
>>
Semen.
>>
rice, it works for the chinks
>>
Your request is a paradox, to me. "Binge eating" infers disregard for caloric content, but you also want food items that don't have much calories?

Any veggie is good then, low fat protein sources like white meat, lean beef, pork are great. anything fried, breaded, or sugary will be "fattening."

Aside from that, here are some ideas that are heavier in calories, but could be binges easily:

Popcorn, with butter, S&P?
Any breakfast platter (pretty calorie heavy)
Tacos, with lean beef?
Chicken burgers, on small/whole wheat buns?
>>
Anchovies.
>>
Beans in tomato sauce of some sort (no added sugar!) and whole wheat bread. You can eat a surprising amount of food if you do a couple things:

Don't eat fat, like none at all, and avoid sugar.
Don't snack, eat bigger meals instead.
Only eat twice a day, breakfast and an early dinner.

I've done this for more than a year. I never feel deeply hungry, have plenty of energy, and can eat quite a bit at meals.
>>
plain white rice
>>
Personally, my favorite food to binge eat is sashimi and nigiri.
Not because I'm a weeb, but because all that raw fish and seafood protein, plus the accouterments that come with it, give me a rush that makes me feel slightly high and very relaxed afterwards.
>>
Broccoli, rice, egg drop soup
>>
>>7282698
How do I boil it without it getting mushy?

Thanks for the suggestions, but white rice and salt is actually all I have to binge eat right now.
>>
sunflower seeds in the shell

i eat these all day long at work
>>
>>7282717
not that anon, but I just use a stock pot to cook mine. 2:3 rice/water ratio, boil water first with a pitch of salt and a tbsp of oil, then put in rice, stir, and reduce heat to low. Put lid on pot, cook for 18 minutes. After that, remove from heat, remove lid, fluff rice with fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before cooling/serving. Should be moist and cooked, but not sticky (using jasmine, white rice, or long grain white).

If you're going to binge eat this, toss in some small diced veggies in the last 8 minutes or so. Corn, carrots, onions, peas, broccoli are good ingredients with fibre, and won't affect the moisture of the rice too much while cooking.
>>
For me it's prosciutto
>>
I binge eat jerky, son
>>
nachos
>>
>>7282541
Strawberries.
Good for you and delicious
>>
>>7282742
It worked thanks
>>
>>7282711
I came here to suggest this. I'm about to go to an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant to eat my weight in nigiri and sashimi
>>
>>7282929
You're welcome Anon. Remember to eat protein, fats, and get some fibre in you. Eggs can be as cheap as 0.25 CDN per egg, grape seed oil is very inexpensive, oats are high in fibre, protein, and carbs.

Try simple spices to flavor up your dishes too. Basil, black pepper, thyme, and cayenne are all very flavorful, and easy to use.

Legumes like kidney beans, edamame, black beans are very cheap and healthy too
>>
>>7282717
Dont listen to the knorr stock pot guy, flawless rice as follows:

1 part rice to 2 parts water (by volume). Bring the water to a boil then throw in some salt and the rice. Decrease the heat so it comes to a simmer and leave it for 15-25 minutes until the water is fully absorbed. Don't stir it or it will go mushy.

This retains all the nutrition and flavour, unlike draining.
>>
Cheddar cheese
>>
carrots
>>
File: rice-cooking.jpg (17 KB, 275x328) Image search: [Google]
rice-cooking.jpg
17 KB, 275x328
>>7282717
>How do I boil it without it getting mushy?

Revise your water:rice ratio.

Personally, I don't do anything scientific.

I just fill about half way of a small sauce pan with (rinsed) rice, then add enough water to reach the second knuckle of either of my index fingers. (In the case of the pic, go one knuckle higher.)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.