[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuffed Pepper Traffic Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
My idea:

Three green, yellow and red stuffed bell peppers in a row like a traffic light.

Green is mild (0 stars), yellow is medium (2 stars), and red is so hot that most people can't finish it.

The plate is on the house if the guest can finish the red one by themselves.
>>
Won't work.

Capsaicin, while able to cause an unbearable spiciness when eaten, takes time to have an affect on your body. Someone could very well just chug the red pepper and suffer the consequences later. You would need some kind of gimmick, like after someone has finished the red pepper, place an ice cold glass of milk in front of them and start a timer. If they can last X amount of minutes without needing the milk THEN we can say they 'won'.
>>
Good idea, I'd take up the challenge because I love spicy food.
>>
>>7275115
Good point. Are there any other super-spicy peppers most people can't handle?
>>
What if someone found they were able to tolerate (even enjoy) the red pepper and came to the restaurant every day for a free dinner? It could start costing you money.

It would have to be one per person. I guess you could enforce that by having a hall of fame with photos of the winners.
>>
>>7275152
Only the first one per person is free. You get a "license" card to show that you won during a previous visit. You show the waiter your license to get the dish at a discount.
>>
>>7275115
How about if they have to eat it in order from green to red. Then they can't chug as easily.
>>
File: 1448508926767.jpg (22 KB, 480x392) Image search: [Google]
1448508926767.jpg
22 KB, 480x392
>>7275100
Don't give that shit for free.

Make them pay...always
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.