[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm drunk, very drunk. I have 50$ and can not be persuaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: Mcdonalds_logo.png (140 KB, 808x808) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds_logo.png
140 KB, 808x808
I'm drunk, very drunk. I have 50$ and can not be persuaded to not do what I am now planning. I am going to walk 2 blocks and buy 50$ of McDonalds.

What should I buy? I need this shit itemized. Tax can't put it above 50.

Come on friends, please. I need this.
>>
drink water and go to sleep you'll gain weight otherwise.
>>
>>7245262
Fuck you. I don't care about gaining weight, I'm under weight and overpaid. I need to relieve myself of these funds and these CHISELED ABDOMINALS.
>>
go home man
>>
>>7245246
why is it so hard for man to learn from regret
>>
File: 1396984528684.png (2 KB, 223x176) Image search: [Google]
1396984528684.png
2 KB, 223x176
>>7245268
Fuck you. Fucking christ I just want some shitty food, god fucking dammit.
>>
>>7245246
drink water and get some sleep and go eat a burger for hangover breakfast. sleep on your side btw, nighty night anon
>>
>>7245273
Regret is the only thing that brings me joy any longer. r
>>
>>7245275
GOD DAMMIT, I don't want your fucking advice, I want McDonalds.
>>
>>7245246
Just walk in, wave the money above your head, and say "gimme $50 worth of Big Macs."

Then turn to the most attractive server and treat her to a sloppy wink.

"You can keep the change."
>>
just get fifty dollars of mcdubs.

getting special menu items just lowers the sheer volume of food man.
>>
>>7245280
Good idea. I do like me some nuggies though.
>>
2 McChickens and a medium order of frys...just tip the rest to the cashier ;)
>>
50 dollars of chicken nuggets.
>>
McDonalds premium shit is better than dollar menu shit, their chicken selects were so good but the problem was the price..you don't go to McDonalds to spent, you go there to eat for cheap

Since you are willing to blow 50 bucks, buy all of their current non value menu items plus fries

Post pics and review them
>>
>>7245290
I will be back when I can. We'll record and review everything. I may not be back until tomorrow.
>>
>>7245246
Depending on the time whenever you harem they may not have burger items yet. Large soda, bottled water, Gatorade if they have it, bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles, pancakes, hashbrowns, yogurt parfait, orange juice, oat meal, 4 breakfast burritos
That should be around $30
>>
25 mcdoubles
25 mcchickens
>>
>>7245295
Tax can't put it above $50 you nitwit
>>
>>7245246
Buy 15 Happy Meals and get 15 toys. Save the toys and sell them bulk on ebay for $15. You'll save some dough on the food that way you don't have to regret going to McDonald's so much.
>>
BUY FIFTY DOLLARS OF CHICKEN NUGGETS

PUT A FIFTY ON THE COUNTER AND SAY "FIFTY BUCKS OF NUGGS"

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

DO IT
>>
>>7245323
this
>>
>>7245323
thirderedered.
>>
>>7245307
making money off of itemized deductions and not reporting it is illegal tax fraud and you can end up in jail if the big guy wants you to.
>>
>>7245246
i once sent a complaint letter to mcdonalds cos they made me wait for about 40 minutes for my order. they sent me £30 of vouchers so i spent them all on cheeseburgers in one go. the woman behind the counter looked at me like i'd killed her children when i placed my order. they don't like orders like that.
>>
>>7245246
Get a 4 piece, a burger and some water. You'll be happy as fuck when you find 40 something dollars in your pocket the next day.
>>
>>7245671
Gonna try writing a letter like this. Did you write it to an individual McDonald's store or the corporation? Did you do it in the post or by email?
>>
>>7245418
Deducting what? You can't deduct mcdonalds or ebay sales unless your legitimate profit earning business centers around eating mcdonalds or selling on eBay.

Nobody was even talking about deductions here, I really don't understand where you're coming from.

Maybe you mean unreported earnings? Maybe, but the IRS has no money for audits these days and for such a small amount you would get merely a token penalty at most.
>>
>>7245690
to the corporation, i just looked up their customer services address. did it by post cos i figured that makes it a bit more formal. what happened to me was the person who took my order disappeared for a bit, i waited around, then tons of other people got served and i still hadn't, and while i was trying to get someone's attention to have a moan about it the dickhead walked past me in normal clothes rather than a uniform, so they'd obviously finished their shift. feel free to reuse my story.
>>
File: 1446342883293.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1446342883293.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
100 nuggets.
>>
>>7245262
By me some solid oak and ship it to my house. I'll build you table to eat your McDonald's on.
>>
>>7245297
Okay, let's say the tax rate is 6%. That's $6 for every $100, $3 for every$50. That equates to 3 dollar items. Remove 3 items from that last and you're good, nitwit.
>>
>>7245766
Well if you're so smart then you should have read it right the first time, nitwit
>>
We don't know where you live Gaylord you could live in California or Taxachusetts tax is different also the numbers are different everywhere
>>
When I got my first wage, I went to mcdonalds and asked for 50€ worth of chicken nuggets. Sadly, I could only pay by cheque and they didn't accept them.
>>
10 chicken celebrations
>>
>>7245246
buy a couple diet cokes too
>>
>>7245323
I did this once
I ordered 80 chicken nuggets for me and my friends
The cashier at the drive-thru was SO confused
>>
>>7245418
The toys are overpriced to begin with so can't possibly be sold above cost. There is no profit in the transaction.
>>
Well?
>>
whatever you buy I bet you wont eat it all pussy
>>
>>7245246
Mcgangbang
>>
>100 Nuggets (2 40 piece, 1 20 piece)
>3 orders of Hotcakes
>3 orders of 3 cookies
>3 McDoubles
>3 McChickens
>2 Big Macs

give or take a few dollars that should be 50
>>
>>7245323
don't do this. i spent £20 on nuggets once and ate them all. my poos the next day were traumatic. the hardest, dryest, flakiest bricks ever, and just would not come out of my arse properly no matter how hard i pushed or relaxed or whatever. soapy finger up the anus didn't work. tons of coffee didn't work. it was an awful, awful day. it's not worth it t b h
>>
>>7245323

I have to inform you, this post was the hardest I've laughed at something on 4chan in months. Holy fuck, I got a headache.
>>
>>7247096

>//reddit//
>>
>>7245246
Buy as many fish sandwiches and water cups as you can. Set all the cups on a table inside the McDonalds and pour salt packets into the cups. Tear up the fish sandwiches and put them in the cups, then announce proudly to the staff that you have helped the fish back into the sea.
>>
>>7246899
this
>>
One of everything on the menu.
>>
20 apple pies
1 Diet Coke (large)
>>
Why are people still making suggestions? OP is probably currently comatose in the bushes by the McDonald's drive thru.
>>
how far is a block in burgerland? why does walking 2 of them seem such a feat?
>>
>>7247220
a block is either a quarter mile or two miles.
>>
Someone's on a per diem
>>
File: mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png (217 KB, 443x506) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png
217 KB, 443x506
>>7245246
50 of pic related
>>
Just 50 hashbrowns bro
>>
>>7245246
if sauces are $.10 each, just get a box of 500 of your favorite and go home and nuke a pizza
>>
I guess OP never delivered.
>>
Don't get the new mozz sticks. They added them to their menu because Sonic sells so many of them. McD's mozz sticks suck though.
>>
>>7247114

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
File: 1443908854708.png (33 KB, 566x557) Image search: [Google]
1443908854708.png
33 KB, 566x557
>>7247988

>mfw I could do this at BK with their zesty sauce and never be without zesty sauce again
>>
>>7248346
He was drunk. He probably passed out at the counter. Or maybe he looked dangerously unpredictable so they called the cops on him.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.