[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whether it would be this, chipotle or moe's. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: qdoba.jpg (117 KB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
qdoba.jpg
117 KB, 800x352
Whether it would be this, chipotle or moe's. What's the best burrito or taco salad combination in your opinion
>>
The kind you make yourself instead of giving your money to soulless corporations.
>>
>>7230588
The stupid halal cart next to the Hilton in Manhattan that everyone raves about. You can have it, it's a disgusting roach coach that people stand in line for. You can tell people that you can't trust by people standing in line for that.
>>
This comes down to some serious shit.

If you're stupid enough to stand in a line for some halal shit from a roach coach then it shows that you're stupid and I won't hire you. Bottom line, done.
>>
Standing in line supporting a roach coach off of the Hilton in Manhattan shows that you're stupid with your own money. How would you be with mine? I'd fire you on the spot or never hire you in the first place.

I like taking an interest in where my money goes.
>>
halal roach coach supporting islam, there's no fucking chance of me supporting that.
>>
I like Qdoba's pulled pork, actually bretty tasty.

I get white rice, both beans, salsa verde and guacamole.
>>
Freebirds is the best fast food burrito joint
>>
>>7230588
I have a tough time with burrito joints in general. No matter what you order you end up with a very salty meal, and if you go for flavor a very fatty one. While I have no particular issues with fat and salt I try to avoid large portions of either, and a burrito is a pretty large portion size.
>>
File: chipotle[1].jpg (25 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
chipotle[1].jpg
25 KB, 350x200
>>7230628
>soulless corporations
But anon, Chipotle cares about supporting local farms.
>>
>>7231608
Chipotle's feel good self-congratulatory marketing is worse than Whole Foods, and that's really an achievement.
>>
>>7231608
I don't know if I'm being overly cynical but that crap is making me cringe.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.