[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feeling when you go almost 2 days without red meat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Michael-Tyrrell-handcuffe-010.jpg (74 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Tyrrell-handcuffe-010.jpg
74 KB, 620x372
That feeling when you go almost 2 days without red meat.
>>
I wish every child had a beef steak on their plate at least once every day. I rarely go a day without any kind of meat for a meal. I think it's hilarious that some people can create a lunch or a dinner plate without a main course.
>>
I haven't eaten red meat in years and I feel great. That picture has got me thinking. There are millions of people just like that dude; waiting to die in the corner of some hospital somewhere. Life is a cruel joke.
>>
>>7229276
I'd want to die too if my last name was "Handcuffe".
>>
>>7229309
A-Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>7229313
Look at the image name.
>>
>>7229276
Fug off randy
>>
>>7229301
I feel sorry for you. I hope your financial troubles get better in the new year. On the plus side beef prices are steadily falling so that's always good.
>>
Vegetarians concern me. I write it off as a mental imbalance or something seriously wrong with their taste buds.

I have a test that has never failed me. On the first date I take her to this local restaurant whose only meatless option is eggplant parmesan. if she orders that then I know I'm in for trouble.
>>
>>7229317
I want my friggin burgers Rick!
>>
Is there some show I don't know about? Naked kids cooking beef with cat ears and tail buttplugs?
>>
>>7229358
Oh god I would pop my load if the little girls also had tiger stripes. And this is coming from a man in his late 30s with hardly any sex drive.
>>
red meat must activate some special biochemical pathway because you really do feel low energy without it
>>
>>7229276
Well, it's better than two days without red wine.
>>
>>7229358
>Naked kids cooking beef with cat ears and tail buttplugs?
Wait what
>>
>>7229392
AND tiger stripes.
>>
>>7229358
If this isn't a show yet someone get on it
>>
do y'all eat your vegetables? get your leafy greens? spinach? kale? do you take multivitamins? have you gotten your blood tested? i'm genuinely perplexed as to how going without red meat for 2 days would leave you without energy unless you are anemic or something.
>>
>>7229276
Funny, because thats how i look after eating red meat 2 days in a row.
>>
>>7229444
I will eat vegetables as a side item. But red meat is always in my diet at just about all meals. It's a family thing I guess, all the people in my family are as strong as a bull moose.
>>
File: chris-hansen[1].jpg (9 KB, 315x268) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen[1].jpg
9 KB, 315x268
>>7229358
>>7229369
>>7229407
you're disgusting. especially you >>7229369
>>
>>7229276
RIP Uncle Jun
>>
One day I'll meat a vegetarian and I will call them out on the liberal America hating filth they are.
>>
File: alg-michael-jackson-jpg.jpg (38 KB, 635x499) Image search: [Google]
alg-michael-jackson-jpg.jpg
38 KB, 635x499
Long live beef
>>
Holy shit /ck/, this is fucking pathetic. Can you really not go for two fucking days without red meat? What the fuck is wrong with you?

(inb4 vegfag, I eat meat all the goddamn time, I just don't need to have it EVERY SINGLE DAY)
>>
Why would you not want to be strong? ^

Red meat is delicious.
>>
Never trust a vegetarian/vegan. If they lie to themselves, they will certainly lie to you.
>>
I feel that way when I think about Hillary as president.
>>
Remember in Seaquest DSV? Liberals like Hillary will make beef illegal.
>>
File: polonium-face.jpg (30 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
polonium-face.jpg
30 KB, 306x423
>>7229276
>That feeling when nobody gives a shit and all you have left is you and your polonium.
>>
>>7230110
>faggot detected
>it watched fagquest dsv
>>
enjoy your neu5gc
>>
Doesn't red meat increase chances of colon cancer?
>>
>>7231756
I'd worry more about cardiovascular disease. Red meat really isn't fit for human consumption. It's like smoking ciggs.
>>
I've gone at least two weeks now with no red meat, if not a bit longer. Not sure the last time I cooked, bought or ate red meat. Not that I avoid it or anything. Just that beans, seafood and chicken have been playing the protein part of my diet more heavily than typical lately for some reason.
>>
>>7229333
I would rather eat eggplant parmesan than most meat dishes tho
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.