[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright ya goons what do you usually get at the Waffle House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Waffle-House.jpg (55 KB, 311x260) Image search: [Google]
Waffle-House.jpg
55 KB, 311x260
Alright ya goons what do you usually get at the Waffle House when you are drunk as shit. Give me your best
>>
>>7225468
All star breakfast with bacon, fried eggs, triple hash browns peppered covered smothered chunked and a chocolate chip waffle
And coffee
>>
>living in the south

Seriously, I'd never seen a single one in my life before I took a road trip to Florida, but when I hit Tennessee/Georgia, I saw these things everywhere.
>>
>>7225475
/thread
>>
>>7225468
The only one here is in a neighborhood full of white trash and Mexicans.

I haven't bothered.
>>
hash browns all the way and a pecan waffle

>you want chili AND gravy on that?

yes, yes i do.
>>
some boy was kidnapped at a local waffle house where Im from. So maybe a ransom note?
>>
couple of burgers and hashbrowns with onions and mushroooms and cheese and a chance to slap the waitress' ass and see if I can outrun Hector and Jamal at 1 in the morning
>>
The fuck out of there.
>>
>>7225468
Kicked out for groping the staff.
>>
Hard to beat for the price.

waffle house:
"Imagine a service station restroom that serves waffles" - Jim Gaffigan
>>
>>7225468
I get tacos when I'm drunk. But I guess one piece of french toast, two pieces of bacon, and a scrambled egg? Plus coffee with one sugar two cream.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.