[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I must say, this with ketchup on it is my absolute favorite fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1398110755879.jpg (19 KB, 323x261) Image search: [Google]
1398110755879.jpg
19 KB, 323x261
I must say, this with ketchup on it is my absolute favorite fast food burger. Culver's really does have the best
>>
File: mcdonalds-McChicken-.png (184 KB, 444x340) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-McChicken-.png
184 KB, 444x340
for me its the mcchicken, the best fast food burger.
>>
Why do Northern Americans value chain fast food more than homemade fast food?

You cannot tell me that a $1 burger tastes better than one you made yourself.

Atheists 1 Burgersnobs 0
>>
>>7223358
whats this meme from aga9n
>>
>>7223365
the ground beef we get is too chewy and unpleasant. plus lots of WAY too chewy bits and pieces are scattered through it.

chain places must simply tenderize theirs, somehow.
>>
Ingredients
2 (10-ounce) boxes chopped frozen spinach
1 box frozen artichoke hearts
3 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup milk
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
1 cup Gorgonzola crumbles
1 1/2 cups shredded (a little larger than grated, available in tubs) Asiago or Parmigiano-Reggiano
Thick sesame bread sticks, for dipping
Celery hearts, trimmed for dipping
Pita crisps with Parmesan and herbs (recommended: Stacy's)

ADD CHECKED ITEMS TO GROCERY LIST
Directions
Watch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Defrost spinach 10 minutes on defrost setting in microwave then drain well by wringing out in dish towel. Defrost artichokes as well, 6 minutes on defrost in microwave then wring out and finely chop.

Heat a sauce pot with butter over medium to medium-high heat. Add garlic to melted butter and stir 1 to 2 minutes, then sprinkle in flour and combine 1 minute more. Whisk in stock and milk and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Thicken 2 minutes then remove from heat and melt in Gorgonzola. Stir in spinach and artichokes and half the shredded cheese then transfer to a small casserole and top with remaining cheese. Brown and bubble in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with bread sticks, celery hearts and pita crisps for dipping.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/gorgonzola-spinach-artichoke-dip-recipe.html?oc=linkback

John
[email protected]
>>
>>7223678
>chain places must simply tenderize theirs, somehow.
i think it's just ground into a paste pretty much, instead of being more like it was chopped
>>
>>7223678
Where I live you can buy different grades of minced beef. I think the best minced beef comes from lean rump, they charge around 10 bucks per kilo for it.
The cheaper mince beef is a bit of a mystery, I'm just guessing it's blade or chuck with some fat offcuts.
I buy both, depends on what I'm cooking on which one I buy.
>>
>>7223750
maybe, that would work

>>7223765
cool. here, you can have a butcher grind up your steaks or whatever cuts they sell, but i am positive its not a commonly used service. people arent used to real butchers anymore.
>>
>>7223775
also, they arent real butchers. most grocers just sell pre-cuts and have some untrained dude behind the counter to fetch them.
>>
>>7223365
Well, I wouldn't call any food I make myself fast food. I've made plenty of my own burgers in my day. I good them on higher regard than anything I can buy in a restaurant, because they are my creation that I put time and effort into.
>>
>>7223365
Wtf is this disgusting shit I'm looking at
>>
>>7224496
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.