[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found myself watching this for the first time with my family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: baking.png (1 MB, 1797x1028) Image search: [Google]
baking.png
1 MB, 1797x1028
Found myself watching this for the first time with my family on New Year's Eve, have since watched the rest of series 4.

What did we think of this qtpie (lol pie geddit)? Was hoping she'd win, shame she cocked up her wedding cake.
>>
>>7223258

She cried too much. It annoyed me to no end.
I would put my pastryroll in her pie though.
>>
>>7223263
>not just snuggling nonsexually
also she's gay apparently

>thought she was oxbridge like me
>actually just a UCL pleb like all the rest
disappointed tbqh
>>
>>7223263
Unfortunately she's a pescatarian. Doesn't eat no meat.
>>
>>7223270
>vegetarian too
damn it, why must the qtpies all have such shitty beliefs and lifestyle choices, it's depressing
>>
Post more /ck/ waifus
>>
File: aw749z.jpg (227 KB, 509x480) Image search: [Google]
aw749z.jpg
227 KB, 509x480
Had a piss poor attitude.

Cathryn is the supreme bake off qt
>>
>>7223341
haven't seen her bake but just looking at her I can't say I'm a fan of that nose
>>
File: Mary-Berry-1.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1538) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Berry-1.jpg
244 KB, 2048x1538
>>
>>7223384
What do you think she's like in bed? Do you think she reviews the sex as it happens?
>>
>>7223258
Fuck
>>7223341
Marry
>>7223384
Kill
>>
To any fags or women, who would you rather fug, Jamie Oliveoil or Gordon Ramsay?
>>
>>7227140
It'd be good, angry sex.
>>
>>7223319
Chetna from season 5 is my bakefu
>>
>>7227140
I choose Jack.
Although it would be selfish, fart and vile smell filled sex, I know he would give his all and 1/2 pleasuring me.
>>
>>7227160
Ramsay, I assume?

He seems pretty chill when not performing for the camera to be honest, but maybe it only really comes out in the kitchen and the bedroom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.