[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CP general I make Chicken Parm sometimes. I fry the chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Chicken-Parmesan.jpg (791 KB, 3172x2124) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-Parmesan.jpg
791 KB, 3172x2124
CP general

I make Chicken Parm sometimes. I fry the chicken by doing the usual fIour>eggs>breadcrumbs thing and then plopping it in a cast iron pan filled with hot canola oil.

I want to start adding fried eggplant (or "aubergine" for you thirdworlders) to the dish to make it better, but I'm not sure if it's as simple to do as I would hope. Let's assume I'm cutting half inch slices of eggplant. Can I just do the flour>eggs>breadcrumbs thing and fry it up? Or is the interior of the eggplant not going to be soft? Do I need to put in the over for a little bit first? I've never used eggplant before.
>>
>>7219385
>cp general
>>
>>7219404
>2016
>pretending not to know its bait
>>
>>7219414

It's not all bait, I seriously want to discuss chicken Parmesan and specifically how to fry the eggplant
>>
So basically; will the eggplant cook faster or slower than the chicken?

I don't know, OP. But I'm lurking for answers because I'd like to do the same.

Also lurking for more pics of tender white breast meat.
>>
Slice and brine the eggplant for at least an hour before you cook it, then fry normally. This is how you make eggplant actually edible.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 269x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 269x400
>>7219385
Did someone say CP?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.