[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigger = better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 20151231_155446.jpg (807 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151231_155446.jpg
807 KB, 2048x1152
Bigger = better
>>
>>7218564
>dry meatloafs on a bun
sickening
>>
>>7218600
>bun
pleb, please
>>
Those will scrunch up and become juicy bloodballs on a grill.

Ground beef, onions, garlic powder, salt pepper, egg yolks. Patties need to be 25% bigger than the intended diameter. Make a small crater in the middle with your knuckle.
>>
File: funny ostrich.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
funny ostrich.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>beef
Ostrich is superior
>>
>>7218564

inconsistant cooking times/10
>>
>>7218600
only europeans add bread crumbs and eggs into hamburger patties
>>
>>7219160

DAMMIT RUMMY, why are you here on nye?
>>
>>7219169
why are YOU here?

I'm just sitting alone and enjoying my alcohol like I enjoy and don't need to worry about driving anywhere

after done drinking I'll have some leftover chicken wings w/pasta salad and call it a night
>>
>>7219193
Will you masturbate before sleeping?
>>
>>7219193

MOTHER OF GOD....who will tend to the bird?
>>
undercooked inside/10

hope you grounded it yourself.
>>
>>7219208
no

>>7219228
bird goes to bed early because they should sleep for like 10 hours but I give him less because he hates going to bed
>>
>>7219248
Why not? What if some hot Ramsey wildly appears on TV?
>>
>>7219256
all I'm planning on doing is drinking as much as I can and then eating
>>
>>7219248

GODAMMIT. I don't even know why I engauge you in conversation, you sick fuck.

To re-enter our onging conversaton, if someone had a gun to your head and made you cook the fucking bird; what dish would you make?
>>
Bigger is NOT better, WIDER is better.

More surface area for delicious shit like bacon and cheese.
Don't have to stretch your mouth open like a vietnamese whore to eat it.
Meat will cook faster and more evenly, if you're good enough it will even retain a lot of moisture.

Big burgers suck...
>>
>>7219275
>To re-enter our onging conversaton, if someone had a gun to your head and made you cook the fucking bird; what dish would you make?

I'd knock the gun from their hands and make them give me a forced bj before blowing their brains out
>>
>>7219160
Uhm.. no?
We're triforcing only fried cheese and schnitzel. Actually any european beef hamburger is thousand times better than that processed american Mc'Donald's slice of meatloaf in a bun or wtf..
>>
>>7218564
I would mix in that ground beef some slices of pickled jalapenos and chilli flakes. Perfection.
No fucking spreading, no hole inside. Let the blood run. Brown meat is for kids and pussies.
>>
>>7219299
real americans only use 100% ground beef in their burgers

europeans add eggs/breadcrumbs which make it a dry ass meat loaf
>>
>>7219295

um...mmmmm...nope, lets pretend you were already cuffed and your only option is to give the bird is dignity by an excellent dish.
>>
>>7219309
Well then you've tried some really shitty "european" burger.
I'm currently in love with this new bistro that opened near my place. They're making awesome beef, chicken or pulled pork burgers only from 100% meat patties, ground right in the place.
And there's shit ton of these places all around my city. Plus I'm from rather eastern Europe, so everything to west should be only better and better food-wise.
>>
>>7219332
>Plus I'm from rather eastern Europe

is it true that you people ask for it in the butt?
>>
>>7218564
I beg to differ, sir.

As Americans we tend to emphasize the meat in any meal. A good burger however is a combination of different factors. I find that when it comes to meat in a burger, less is best.
>>
File: taco bueno.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
taco bueno.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>7219160
Are you still slamming 90 proof moonshine beer bong style through a crack pipe with fruit juice ice cubes for a rush of euphoria? Happy New Years you ancient dinosaur motherfucker, keep yourself and your glory bird well.
>>
>>7219950
>Are you still slamming 90 proof moonshine beer bong style through a crack pipe with fruit juice ice cubes for a rush of euphoria?

yes

thank you brother

I hope this new year brings you even better than the last
>>
>>7219419

I don't know, but you can allways come over and try.

Tbh I think you would get your face kicked in your head, there's quite strong homphobia among people.
>>
>>7219303
Bloody insides are the best
>>
how do you stop beef patties from shriveling up and becoming thick in the center and thin on the edges?

I even do the thing with a thumb print in the middle, but even when I do that the patties shrivel up and don't maintain shape
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.