[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is going to sound weird, but hear me out. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: dog-food.jpg (3 MB, 2116x1416) Image search: [Google]
dog-food.jpg
3 MB, 2116x1416
I know this is going to sound weird, but hear me out. I'm in a pit of a pinch and I'm not going to have enough food for my dog and myself. Anyone here ever eat dog food before? Is there any that is edible for humans?
>>
Rice and beans.
>>
Protip: use ketchup
>>
>>7217924
>this is going to sound weird
It would sound weird if you didn't post it every couple of weeks
>>
>>7217928
This desu, instead of yourself eating dog-food give your dog human-food. Masa flour is surprisingly good for them too, just don't overdo it.
>>
>>7217928
>>7217937
I'm gonna be homeless. I need something that isn't going to get stolen. Nobody is gonna steal fuckin dog food.
>>7217936
I've never posted this before.
>>
>>7217942
>get fire in a can
>only buy a bag of pre-made beans, two minute rice and corn flour that you can carry with you
>live like a homeless king with your wan-wan
>>
Try diverting $25-$50 per week from your drug budget
>>
>>7217946
I'll try that for a while then. I gotta find a way to make fire without lighters though since I don't have the money for both.
>>7217948
I don't do drugs.
>>
OP just steal groceries, go to a big grocery store, get 3 pounds of deli meat, and throw it in a bag or backpack. grab a loaf of bread for a dollar and there you go.

Steal some mustard too, and some mayo or just make your own, I steal from grocery stores all the time, best bet is to go to a chain grocery store in a nice area, they don't have security and all the workers there are usually an ethnic minority who hates their job so if you do get seen pinching shit*which you wouldn't if you were sleuth enough, they wouldnt even give a shit anyway.
>>
>>7217953
I said I was gonna be homeless, not a degenerate criminal. Enjoy jail, faggot.
>>
You should just eat your dog. Two birds stoned at once
>>
>>7217958
Not gonna eat my only friend and reason for living.
>>
>>7217962
then let your dog eat you
dont you have any family? my mom kicked me out and dad bought me an apartment, granted my dog is dead but meh, i will make sure to have a tast in your name when im celecbrting tonight and go to sleep in my own place with a belly full of expensive food cheers
>>
>>7217981
Nah. No friends and I don't fuck with my family. No real life skills doing to be a social retard. Gotta be out by the end of next month.
>>
>>7217991
There's community kitchens for homeless people senpai.
>>
Hope this helps
1c dry dog food
4c water
6 sheets gelatin

Bring water to boil. Add dog food. Add salt. Bloom gelatin in cold water, squeezing out water once it is soft..about 4 minutes. Add to water df mixture...bring to boil one last time..allow to cool and set. Get some hot sauce u will need it.
>>
>>7217957
There is literally no difference you scum.
>>
File: 1432773509793.jpg (50 KB, 450x760) Image search: [Google]
1432773509793.jpg
50 KB, 450x760
>>7217952
>I don't do drugs
You should try, it will make your imminent homelessness much more palatable.
>>
>>7218007
Gonna add this to my recipe book. Any way to make the wet stuff taste better?
>>7218021
Drugs aren't for me.
>>
So you had a choice of real food and dog food and you bought dog food?
>>
>>7218049
Not yet but I'm going to.
>>
>>7218029
>Drugs aren't for me
Well the dog isn't going to appreciate all that meth, you should keep it for yourself
>>
>>7218056
I'm starting to think plain old stupidity is the reason why you're in this situation. Made a lot of bad decisions lately, eh?
>>
>>7218105
Probably
>>
>>7218056
Poor people everyone
>wahh muh system
>muh cycles of poverty
>>
Don't buy dogfood, get rice and beans. Just make those for yourself and your dog
>>
>>7218029
Wet food is a bit trickier and more expensive than the recipie above. Perhaps this can be used for a fancy, celebratory meal, such as New Year's Eve.
2 cans dog food (prefer pedigree, but alpo will work in a pinch)
1 bag grocery store coleslaw
1 salad spinner
A note about spinner: I inderstand this might not be available but I've improvised one several times using a plastic bag with small holes in bottom. Swing it over your head like a "cowboy"
Take canned food and spin it in the salad spinner. You imust separate out the liquid as that is the worst tasting. Once Otis sufficiently dried, kid with store bought coleslaw. The extra sugar will make it taste great. Good luck.
>>
>>7218029
Neither is housing or employment apparently kek
>>
I feel bad for your dog. Why do you have a dog.
>>
Make your dog breed and feed on the cubs.
>>
You give the dog human food. That's why dogs started following people around in the first place.
>>
>>7217958
couldn't that just mean you threw hundreds of stones all at the same time?
>>
>>7217952
Get matches from the gas station. They are free most places.
>>
I set food beside the dumpster at work all the time. any chain grocery has a lot of good food waste. I've gotten free food without dumpster diving, but if you were willing to dive you'd find lots of stuff
>>
>>7218671
LOL
>>
>>7218007
Did you come up with this method yourself? If so how? And either way, why did you eat like this?
>>
>>7218440
>swing it over your head

For the liquid to go where? I don't beleive you're serious.
>>
>>7221029
My mother does that method, but outside. its quite lulzy seeing her stand outside and swinging a bag around her head full of lettuce.
>>
If you can't afford to take care of yourself then why do you have a fucking dog?
>>
>>7217958
>>7217953
>tfw OP is literally a trailer park boy
>>
>>7221032
that's not nice to say about your mom. she doesn't have a head full of lettuce just cause she used a bag to spin it dry with

>>7221029
he's homeless so like, just any fucking where he is at at that moment, it's not like he's gonna get it all over his kitchen since his kitchen is the whole outside
>>
>>7217991
>end of next month
So you have a month to get a job and save up some money.
>>
>>7221032
Your mother? Wow. Tell us your story man. You've had an interesting life.
>>
>>7217924
it's edible but I've never done it.
>>
>>7221294
kek you're right. I didn't even thinking of that. I was picturing messing up a nicely furnished kitchen.
>>
File: living_with_dogs.jpg (298 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
living_with_dogs.jpg
298 KB, 1024x768
>>7217924
First, let the dog eat all the food. Then you eat the dog.
>>
File: 1445128866158 (1).gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1445128866158 (1).gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>7217924
maybe you shouldn't have a fucking animal if you cant support it or yourself. are you that much of a typical irresponsible poor person or are you literally on the spectrum
>>
>>7218029
If being homeless and eating dog food is for you, then drugs are for you too, buddy.
>>
Dufus.

Feed your dog human good (just not onions or chocolate)
>>
>>7223602
I hope to christ that that's dirt and not shit.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.