[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My anniversary is coming up and I want to get a nice bottle of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
My anniversary is coming up and I want to get a nice bottle of wine to celebrate. I don't know anything about wine, and she doesn't buy wine for herself either although she likes it. A majority of time we have wine, she mixes it with Sierra Mist to make it a bit less strong, but I want to know if there's any wines out there that we wouldn't need to mix with soda. I don't care if it's fancy or anything, I just want it to be tasty, sweet, and not too insanely expensive, plus something pretty easily accessible. Any help would be grand.
>>
Disregard that. I just got off the phone with her first husband and he told me what she likes.
How do I delete the thread?
>>
File: disappoint cat.jpg (49 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
disappoint cat.jpg
49 KB, 283x323
>A majority of time we have wine, she mixes it with Sierra Mist to make it a bit less strong

Just get her a bottle of Cupcake or Menage a trois blend. You can find either of them at most grocery stores.
>>
>>7214558
was he telling the truth tho?
how can you be sure
>>
>>7214558
LOL. "my wife's son" 2.0
>>
>she mixes it with Sierra Mist

Just get a sweet sparkling wine and be done with it.
>>
>>7214558
I hope he's watching the kids that night
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.