[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"comfort food" >"street food"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: smugs bunny.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
smugs bunny.png
100 KB, 342x245
>"comfort food"

>"street food"
>>
>>7213729
>cozy up to [fill in the food or drink]
>>
>implying those aren't things
>>
What the fuck is the problem now?
>>
I don't get it, are those terms confusing to you? Comfort food is food that makes you think of childhood, evoking comfort. Street food is food typically sold and easily eaten on the street...
>>
>>7213737
>>7213735
>>7213833
hook line and sinker
>>
>>7213833
They're bullshit terms for bullshit things

>street food is typically sold and easily eaten on the street

Almost anything can be street food, it's just a bullshit marketing gimmick

>comfort food is food that makes you think of childhood, evoking comfort

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?
>>
File: whisk.jpg (9 KB, 522x255) Image search: [Google]
whisk.jpg
9 KB, 522x255
MEEMS
>>
>>7213920
Confirmed for Amerikaner schwein. L2culture
>>
>>7213941
>file name says whisk
>posts a piccy of a potato peeler >my face what
>>
>>7213920
How is "this is fucking easy to eat in one hand while you're walking somewhere else" a bullshit marketing gimmick?
>>
>>7213920
>Almost anything can be street food, it's just a bullshit marketing gimmick
No it can't. You can't eat spaghetti while walking down the street, you can however eat a hot dog or a slice of easily folded pizza
>>
>>7214014
That's anticulture

>>7214029
That can be applied to almost anything. Most street food isn't even like that
>>
>>7214069
>doesn't eat spaghetti sandwiches
>>
>>7214069
You can easily eat spaghetti walking down a street

I'd say a hot dog is actually harder to eat while walking if you have actual toppings on it
>>
>>7214014
>German flyovers thinking they have culture
>>
>>7214096
>I'd say a hot dog is actually harder to eat while walking if you have actual toppings on it
Don't stack like an idiot, use the sides
>>
>>7214096
>>7214104
It doesn't matter if you "stack" it because it isn't hard anyway if you don't have tourettes, parkinsons, or a mouth the size of a fucking keyhole...
>>
>>7214132
Clearly you ain't maximizing the fixin's
>>
>>7214069

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjNx9siNwI
>>
>>7214132
>a mouth the size of a fucking keyhole

lol
>>
>>7214132
It's messy
>>
>falling for the bait
>feeding the troll
Why?
>>
>>7213920
>Almost anything can be street food

But it isn't.
>>
>>7214096
Doesn't really matter since there are probably three places in the world that sell spaghetti on the street. You're an idiot. Street food doesn't mean foods that *can* be sold on the street and eaten on the go. It means foods that *are*.
>>
>>7214169
I like soup sandwiches
>>
>serious replies in a bait thread
DESIGNATED TROLLING STREETS.
KNORR ON THE FLOOR.
>>
>I hate words that describe a food
>>
File: 1441056199203.png (6 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1441056199203.png
6 KB, 401x367
>"free-range"
>"artisanal"
>>
>>7214169
>it means foods that are

No it doesn't you fucking retard, have you crawled out of your basement once in the past 5 years? Can you actually communicate with a human without having to put everything into some form of quotation?
>>
>>7214164
>>7214169
You two must live in flyover land, there's food trucks for everything nowadays
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.