[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been around some states in america and some europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nsojl83Azc1u89lzvo1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsojl83Azc1u89lzvo1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x583
So I've been around some states in america and some europe countries and I have to say that imo:
1) American burgers are worse than european. I expected something better. I thought mcdonalds in my country was just shitty but no, all mcdonalds are shit. The best burger I ate was in a local burger shop in Ireland.
2) KFC are shit in america. Yes there is a difference.
3) American pizza is a fatty mess full of grease.
Am I wrong? Do I have to go back to america again?
>>
>>7212376
>Do I have to go back to america again?
No thank you. You've burned us enough, lad.
>>
>>7212376
>Am I wrong?

Yes. You ate a bunch of shitty fast food. Forget about that crap and eat at a proper restaurant instead.
>>
>>7212376
>American burgers are worse than European

Stopped reading right there, 2/10 bait because I replied.
>>
File: Horse_Hamburger-Great_Britian.jpg (55 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
Horse_Hamburger-Great_Britian.jpg
55 KB, 500x365
>>7212376
Maybe you got too used to horsey meat?
>>
>>7212383
there is literally nothing wrong with horse meat.
>>
Did you go to local burger shops in the USA? Because it sounds like you're just comparing fast food burgers to a local burger place.
>>
>>7212388
>willingly eats horse meat
>bitches when a little bit of rope falls into the meat grinders

European logic ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>7212376
>Am I wrong?
Yes
You ate the shittest we have to offer
>>
I'll be sure to go Nandos and whine about how shitty European cuisine as a whole is
>>
>local burger shops are better than fast food
hudathunkit
>>
>>7212376
1. Try harder than going to fucking McDonald's, you twat.
2. Why the FUCK are you eating at KFC anyway?
3. Again, try harder. If all you ate was chain pizza, then fuck you, that's your fuck up, not ours.
>>Am I wrong? Do I have to go back to america again?
Yes. Your trip was a huge failure, mainly due to your own ignorance. Try harder AT LIFE, dumbass.
>>
>eat fast food
>hurr American food is shit
Dumb fucking bogwalker potatonigger.
>>
>>7212376
Well I'm English and the Carne Asada in El Centro and the BBQ I had in Athens GA were some of the best food I've ever eaten.
>>
>he didn't eat at A&W and get himself a tall mug of sugar-cane-sweetened root beer off the tap.

The differences is when our cultural food is made right it's delicious, whereas if your cultural food is made right it's still bland garbage.

You bongs can't even do your own language right, much less food. I bet you can't even pronounce all the consonants in 'water bottle'
>>
>>7212493
I don't see A&W mentioned here often.
Easily the best fast food hamburgers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.