[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's literally nothing wrong with little Ceasars pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 20151227_173225.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151227_173225.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
There's literally nothing wrong with little Ceasars pizza
>>
>>7206953
pretty good for 4 bucks. WA LA!
>>
It's capsizing, get out of the way!
>>
>>7206953
how do you make a pizza for $2.50?
>>
>>7206932
they need to have sausage ready to go.

pepperoni is dog shit.
>>
>>7206974

4/$10 pepperoni pizza.

The additional toppings cost less than $1.
>>
>>7206932
My brother worked there
They are literally the Gamestop of pizza
>>
>>7207047

>literally the gamestop of pizza

How many people do you really expect to understand that analogy?
>>
>>7207047
>>7207061

It's a national chain usually found in malls/stripmalls?
>>
>>7206932
It's actually worse than frozen pizza
>>
it tastes a little weird tbqh. its got a gas station flavor
>>
>>7207061
Well this being the Chan, I'd say at least 99%.
>>
>>7207138

There really isn't very much crossover between the vidya boards and a slower interest board like /ck/, despite however many anons here still occasionally boot up the snes.
>>
>>7207018
those must be small ass pizzas you're making.

sauce: $1
cheese: $3
pepperoni: $3

even without considering how much the dough costs to make that's $7 to make 2 large pizzas.
>>
>>7207201

All of that comes together in the box in the freezer section at the store.

The fresh toppings are just a little extra.
>>
The hot and ready's are usually a bit undercooked, but I usually add a bit of extra cheese and 5 more minutes in the oven and they're great
>>
>>7207232

>go out to a restaurant to purchase a prepared meal
>take it home, add extra ingredients, throw it in the oven to finish cooking

At this point the cheap frozen pizza with extra toppings guy is starting to sound more appealing.
>>
File: pizza ass god damn.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
pizza ass god damn.png
1 MB, 768x1024
I just want to eat the pizza ass
>>
>>7207375
Got damn
>>
Little Caesar's is my favorite chain pizza.

>>7206992
They do at all the ones I've been to.
>>
>>7207375
can i get some ranch with dat ass?
>>
>>7207375
Looks like she's load testing her belt.
>>
It's garbage food for garbage people. Don't eat that shit, it's edible industrial waste
>>
>>7207443
Back to /pol/.
>>
what separates Little Cesar's from other pizza chains?
>>
>>7207469
It's slightly worse.
>>
>>7207469
Their regular prices for simpler pizzas are cheaper than a lot of major chain's similar offerings, even with coupons. Also, they keep large 1-topping pepperoni, cheese, or sausage pizzas read for people to just walk in and pick up for $5 (may have moved up to $6, not sure) before tax.

It's the kind of thing you get when you come off a long shift and just want to take something home, stuff your face, and go to bed knowing breakfast will be ready with a few minutes reheating in the toaster oven.
>>
I agree OP. Love that place.
>>
fuck lil' caesers
>>
>>7207473
Slightly worse but considerably cheaper and faster. Fair trade off.
>>
I think it's the worst pizza name-brand you can get in the U.S., but it's by far the fastest and cheapest. To me it's the McDonalds of pizza.
>>
>>7207473
Honestly I prefer Little Ceasars over Papa Johns and Pizza Hut
>>
>>7207599
Corporate stores sell for $5. Franchised stores sell them for $5.99. You will not believe how many angry people I had to sooth after finding this out.
>>
>>7206932
It loses flavor dramatically by reheating in the oven. Don't believe me? Try it. I eat garbage all fucking day every fucking day. I would rather cook a red baron on a broken stove than eat a fresh little Caesars pizza.
>>
>>7207966
this
it's really grown on me as of late
the price, sauce, and cheese make it better than any other large chain
of course if I have the money i'll still go to my local micropizzery
>>
>>7208462
I could see that being annoying. When I worked at Wendy's, I was lucky that management tended to train and assign guys on almost every position before cashier. I' rather have the smell of beef and fries baked into my hair than deal with some of those people.

Any stories? The oddest thing I had when I was put on register was some lady came up when Bluetooth headsets were first getting sorta popular, but her hair hid hers. She stares right at me and says, "See, we're trying to do something fun and safe for the kids. Like a Hip Hop day at the waterfront. Keep them out of trouble..." I'm speechless trying to figure out what she wants me to do about it until I realize she's on the phone with someone and just didn't have the decency to not enter the queue, put the person on hold, or schedule a call for later.
>>
Ave, true to Little Caesar.
>>
>>7206932
No, there's nothing wrong with it for what it is, cheap ass chain pizza. I'm not knocking it, it is tasty, for cheap ass chain pizza. And if it's what you can afford, go for it. Just don't go for it too often, or you'll be a lardass with high cholesterol and 'beetus.
>>
I work At little caesars and I actually really like the food. All of the ingredients are very fresh. We actually cut them and shit. The dough is also made from scratch every morning. It's my favorite of all chain pizza places. It is absolutely terrible the day after though
>>
>>7207375
I'd Crush that booty.
>>
>>7208863
Jamal.....
>>
>>7208554
I got out of that place as fast as possible. The store didnt have one single well-spoken employee when I got hired, so even though I was better at almost all other positions than everyone there, they still forced me to the front of the store to deal with angry customers bitching about shit I had nothing to do with. It took the entirety of my being not to physically attack some of the fuckers that would come into that store, so first opportunity I had, I was out of there. I only remember one day, some gross fucking tweaker was threatening to stab my manager. Lots of methheads coming in for their first meal in weeks.

>>7208600
This guy is correct. I really like Lil Cesars when it is fresh but it DOES NOT taste good at all re-heated.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.