[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If an alien lifeform crashed on top this planet and it was either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: grey.jpg (5 KB, 186x243) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
5 KB, 186x243
If an alien lifeform crashed on top this planet and it was either less intelligent than we are or hostile towards us would you be willing to cook and eat it?
>>
>>7205366
Depends. I dont think I could eat anything humanoid in appearance
>>
>>7205366
>somehow reaching Earth
>less intellegent

Explain.
>>
>>7205372
like if we shot a nigger into deep space

now that i think about it i wouldnt eat it
>>
>>7205372
Maybe they are flying creatures that don't need oxygen or their planet was broke apart by some catastrophe and one lands here on some sort of asteroid.

Or maybe they're really smart in building engines but are retarded when it comes to everything else, basically animals with down syndrome and autism, and just know how to build engines and thats it.
>>
>>7205372
we sent animal into space all the time.
>>
Absolutely not.

No telling what kind of horrible parasite, sickness, or toxin you'd be ingesting by eating alien flesh. Let someone else try it first.
>>
>>7205367
What if it looked like a giant cross between a scorpion a crab and an ape.
>>
>>7205366
Oddly the "grey" aliens or whatever look awfully like my grandma especially since she went bald.
>>
>>7205384
No because then I would think its a giant bug. No insects and no walking on two legs.
>>
>>7205375
My sides are about to reach orbit, unlike said nigger.
>>
Probably not. Who knows if their flesh would even be digestible to us? Or if it was toxic to us?
>>
>>7205387
Pics of grandma, preferably bald?
>>
Question to everyone, what if it was deemed safe to eat and many people described as the best fucking thing they ever tasted but it basically looked like an enormous a hissing cross between a tarantula and a lobster? Would you eat it?
>>
>>7205366
ayy
>>
>>7205412
Probably. But Im honestly so freaked by bugs and the thought of a giant bug is just too much but in the end if it was a delicious delicacy than yeah Id try it
>>
>>7205412
desu I'd be interested in taking it apart. It's a morbid curiosity I have after butchering a fair amount of animals. If it's delicious, all the better.
>>
what makes you think alien life would be edible or even digestable to us? it might not even be carbon based
and eating a sentient species right off the bat? what's wrong with you?
>>
>>7205375
>le ebic token 4chan racist comment XD
>>
>>7205380
You didn't take or at least didn't do very well in physics, I take it
>>
>>7205472
>le 2015 redditor comment

fuck off back to your reddit safe space, you piece triggered piece of shit
>>
>>7205472
Fuck off back to tumblr, you are a cancer upon this website.
>>
>>7205482
nah, I just outgrew your style of thinking
>>
>>7205366
I wouldn't eat anything I wouldn't have anal sex with.
In this case, the alien passes, I'd chicken fry that shit with grits.
>>
No, because we wouldn't know if it was even digestible, much less poisonous, to us.
>>
>>7205476
I didn't mean fly as in air, but a creature that can glide through space witho no difficulty.
>>
File: Headcrab.jpg (84 KB, 700x317) Image search: [Google]
Headcrab.jpg
84 KB, 700x317
Would anyone eat one of these babies if they existed??
>>
File: headcrab dinner.jpg (578 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
headcrab dinner.jpg
578 KB, 1000x563
>>7205515
They're already eaten by another species. Anything with the word crab in it must be delicious.
>>
>>7205366
The problem with the alien babbys is that we'll kill them left and right. Get over it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.