[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soylent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: soylent-9.jpg (139 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
soylent-9.jpg
139 KB, 1200x900
Who /soylent/ here?
I think it makes an excellent instant breakfast. Personally I don't have much of an appetite in the morning so it's a nice neutral drink to have before work.
For the record I eat plenty of other foods that aren't soylent. You'd have to be pretty eccentric to eat nothing else.
>>
How much do they pay you per post?
>>
>>7204917
0$
>>
>>7204917

Viralmarketing pls go
>>
>>7204917
I do but fuck buying it, make it yourself at http://diy.soylent.com/ for the fraction of the price, plus customized to your tastes and nutritional needs.

Personally I use this recipe, tastes fine and is nice and cheap
http://diy.soylent.com/recipes/brets-soylent-oat-rice-complete-low-price
>>
>>7204917

It looks like semen.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>7204917
the whole point of soylent is so you don't have to actually eat you fat piece of shit.
>>
Is it made out of people?
>>
Why would you post about this aspie shit on a cooking board? It is the absolute antithesis of food and cooking.
It's like posting your treadmill in a thread about hiking.
>>
>>7204917
If you eat at Chipotle, you die.
If you drink soylent, you die slow.
>>
Good luck with your colon cancer OP.
>>
>>7205244
I have bad news for you, friendo, but semen should not be dark biege
>>
>>7204917
I think that jug is from T2, i have one and its the best for mixing drinks in.
>>
>>7205249
>dumb frogposter is correct
well there's a first for everything I suppose
>>
>>7210273
Just because something can replace a meal doesn't mean it has to replace every meal.
>>
>>7210303
good point
>>
its just vegetable oil and flour.
>>
Soylent is convenient. That's the biggest benefit to me.

I mix it with my coffee the night before and chill it.
>>
how does soylent taste?
>>
>>7210724
Bland pancake batter. Slightly sweet. A little like oats
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.