[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ its my first time here Let me get to it I want to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: received_201803763493634.jpg (24 KB, 420x750) Image search: [Google]
received_201803763493634.jpg
24 KB, 420x750
Hey /ck/ its my first time here
Let me get to it

I want to start learning how to cook for my new years resolution.

What are some easy things to cook for a starting person?
>>
>>7204851
>Hey /ck/ its my first time here

Leave. There is no knowledge to be gained here.
>>
File: Jack Pepe.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1012) Image search: [Google]
Jack Pepe.jpg
220 KB, 1200x1012
>>7204851
allrecipes.com should be a great place to start.
Glad to have you here, anon.
We all usually start with fried eggs cut into quarters and seasoned to perfection.
Someone should have the proper directions, I'll let them inform you.
>>
>>7204851

Why don't you start with what kind of foods you like and what sort of budget you've got.

This way you can get better recommendations for recipes.

For websites I like either:

http://www.budgetbytes.com/

or

http://damndelicious.net/
>>
>>7204851
Hi anon, I'd suggest this YouTube channel. Most of /ck/ highly recommends these easy and delicious recipes. You'll be cooking like a seasoned pro in no time

https://www.youtube.com/user/jakatak69
>>
>>7204851
Spaghetti.
>>
>>7204861
this tbqh
>>
Eggs in all their glorious permutations
>>
File: 1450923080041.jpg (179 KB, 404x521) Image search: [Google]
1450923080041.jpg
179 KB, 404x521
>it thinks it will learn how to cook on /ck/ of all places
>>
Breakfast. Eggs & bacon, sausage, or ham with toast.

Soups and stews. Whatever kind you like.

Learn to work a grill. Burgers, steaks, chicken, pork chops, sausages, shrimp, fish, whatever.

Pastas. Marinara, Bolognese, Alfredo, Carbonara, Pesto, Wine.
>>
>>7206733
supercook......com

tells you which recipes you can cook with what you have at hand

also Bisquick, while not the best, can be used to make almost anything rather easily, good beginners stock option.

If you are American, anything that cooks fast and costs little will become your go to recipe/food.

Also get burner/hot-pad/ pot with strainer in lid so make spaghetti, rice, soups, etc without having to do lots of dishes. Remember unless you have complete control of kitchen/cooking space, just get cheap ish replaceable cookware. No one ever does things JUST like you do.
>>
The only correct answer to your question is this:

thugkitchen.com
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.