[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're coming up quickly to the finale of the holiday season,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 2016.jpg (51 KB, 550x369) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
51 KB, 550x369
We're coming up quickly to the finale of the holiday season, /ck/. After that, it's all drudgery until St. Patrick's Day (Valentine's is in there, but that's not a mass-celebratory holiday).

So....what are you making?
I think I'm just going to make a huge pot of chili, with various accompaniments so people can just do what they like with it. (And the leftovers will taste good with the black eyed peas on New Year's Day). And I'm making a trifle, which I was supposed to make for Christmas, but we had too many desserts as it was. Plus, I'll probably have a tray of crudites, and a tray of cut fruit as well. And of course, alcohol of various kinds, but mostly champagne.
Hopefully no one will barf on my patio like they did last year.
>>
>>7204283

It's Boxing day/ Saint steven's day currently... i'll let you know what's on the agenda for the next holiday when these are over with.
>>
>>7204294
Just because it's one holiday today, does not mean you can't be thinking of the next holiday, which is only 5 days away (4 if you don't count today).
Also, why did you bother to post if you're in the middle of celebrating?
>>
>>7204305

I'll probably go to East Ham, Barking or Dagenham and kill some migrants in honor of the new year. I dislike my city being so over run with raping, looting, rioting crybabies who don't eat rashers or Christmas hams.

That's probably what I'll be doing in all honesty.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.