[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you describe this tea as milky or strong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151224_211952.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_211952.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Would you describe this tea as milky or strong?
>>
>>7199231
Not before tasting it, no.
>>
There's milk in it, so it is clearly milky.

The strength remains to be determined, it depends on the variety of tea and how it's been prepared.
>>
could be chai who fuckin knows.

Strong tea has milk but not all milky tea is strong tea.
>>
>>7199231
Providing it's a normal teabag e.g. pg tips or whatever, i'd say that's slightly closer to milky than strong. A bit too milky.
>>
It's just breakfast tea. I'm asking about the pure milkyness of it. I would describe this as being on the milky side, on a black to milky spectrum but someone I know insists it's not so we're deferring to popular opinion.
>>
>>7199264
>could be chai

tea is chai. chai is tea.
it's a ketchup/catsup thing.
>>
>>7199281

I also bumped the saturation and vibrance up on the photo slightly because it was a little paler than in real life initially.
>>
looks milky but I'm more of a fan of coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtOd4grymE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>7199283
you know what I mean you autist. masala chai.
>>
>>7199231
That's not tea, that's pleb tea.
>>
It's how I'd have it. So, average, in my view.

I'd rather have it with less milk than that, than with more milk.
>>
>>7199283
In Hindi, yes. We're speaking English.
>>
>>7199231

perfect milk level
>>
>>7199283
Poo in loo.
>>
>>7199355
then the term you're looking for is "spiced tea latte" faggot
>>
>>7199355
As "chai" isn't a word in English you seem to have a problem with your logic, there.
>>
>>7199393

It's our word now, we took it.
>>
>>7199393
chai and tea are the same word, as are cha, chey and te,
it's literally regional pronunciations of the same word.
>>
>>7199393
It's an adopted word. Adopted and adapted. Our language is full of them.
>>
I wouldn't know until I tasted it
>>
>>7199281
What the fuck is breakfast tea. It's just tea you knobhead.
>>
>>7199458
it's a blend of teas commonly ingested for breakfast
>>
>>7199393
If chai isn't a word in English because we took it from another language, then the majority of the words in the dictionary aren't English.
>>
>>7199458

english breakfast dickhead its right there in the name
>>
>>7199231
Too milky. I like milk tea as well as green or black but when you can't taste the tea or tannins anymore you know you've crossed the line.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.