[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the quality of my freshly caught ingredients,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: me cook.jpg (115 KB, 990x1600) Image search: [Google]
me cook.jpg
115 KB, 990x1600
What do you think of the quality of my freshly caught ingredients, /ck/?
>>
I don't think you really "catch" vegetables, do you?
>>
the house special?
>>
Making potato soup?
>>
>>7192139

real talk these parents should be ashamed of themselves
>>
>>7192162
They are parents as much as a person owning a chia pet is a parent
>>
File: 1351322069291.jpg (81 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
1351322069291.jpg
81 KB, 537x720
>>7192139
That's totally fucked up.
Those kids have a condition where the brain isn't fully developed and their heads are smaller than normal. Basically they are vegetables. In fact if you want to put it into harsh terms, their very existence is a waste of resources.

Fucking kills me that their parents do this and then take photos which manage to leak into the internet. But eh, what ever.
>>
File: harry potter bad guy.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
harry potter bad guy.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>7192157
>>
>>7192174
The photos don't leak. The parents post this shit themselves.
>>
Why aren't the parents arrested for forcing those poor creatures to exist? I seems to me a much worse crime than a murder.
>>
>>7192221
They're probably religious.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7192221
Because people are fucking selfish and think that they're somehow fucking heroes for assisting that thing in its pitiful existence.

>She's always happy!

No. She's not. Her existence is pain and after they die, she's going to be locked away until she fucking dies. If she lives that long, anyway.
>>
What is this? Is the one in the chefs hat a sibling in the bowl? Is he able to speak?
>>
File: 9.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>7192157
>>
>>7192251
No, neither of them can speak.
>>
Quick reminder that both of those girls are actually teenagers - the older one is 14.

Quick reminder that they have daily seizures and God knows what other medical ailments from their underdeveloped brains.

Quick reminder that they shit, piss, and drool all over themselves and fart loudly all the time because they literally do not have the mental capacity to hold in their bodily excretions.
>>
>>7192174
Who is this titmeat clitseat?
>>
>>7192234
I don't think so. I wouldn't feel like I was a hero for raising my child regardless of its disabilities. I would feel like I was obeying my natural instinct.
>>
>>7192314
Why even take the pregnancies to term? They're not even living. They're like pets but worse.
>>
>>7192314
>Quick reminder that they shit, piss, and drool all over themselves and fart loudly all the time because they literally do not have the mental capacity to hold in their bodily excretions

So they're not so different from us after all!
>>
>>7192362
Go back to /b/ you shittard
>>
>>7192381
>having compassion is /b/ now
wat
>>
>>7192362
The parents are super religious. They think the BSR's are part of G-d's plan. I'm not one to tip my fedora usually but that kind of shit pisses me off.
>>
>>7192363
Haha nice! But I can't find the upvote button! :<
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.