[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried these Andes ice cream sandwichs out? They look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Andies-ice_cream-Sammach.jpg (37 KB, 479x436) Image search: [Google]
Andies-ice_cream-Sammach.jpg
37 KB, 479x436
Has anyone tried these Andes ice cream sandwichs out? They look good, I just saw them for the first time. I didn't buy one because I was on a beer run. I got the beer but not the ice cream sammach.

It's not "giant size" it's the size of a normal everyday ice cream sammach.

Aren't you eurofags jealous now?
>>
>>7190021
>sammach

Take a bath in salted razor blades.
>>
>>7190021
>you can't get ice cream sandwiches in Europe.
Passport?
>>
>>7190046
Reading comprehension is clearly not your friend. I'm in the USA and just saw them for the first time. You must be a retard if you somehow got that I'm a Eurotard from what I wrote.

Get some remedial English, it'll help you in later life. Are you a nigger?
>>
File: CcF_multipass.jpg (48 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CcF_multipass.jpg
48 KB, 1024x768
>>7190046
I got multipass!
>>
>>7190062
>aren't you eurofags jealous niw.
>aren't
>are not
You are not in a position to criticize anyone's use of English you blithering, mongoloid.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x420
>>7190062
Literally buttblasted, the post.
Kek.
>>
What is the bread made from on ice cream sandwiches, it doesnt taste like chocolate it tastes better
>>
>>7190109
>>7190021
you two just made me realise i was making a HUGE FUCKING GRAMMATIC ERROR without even knowing, my knowledge has been expanded by these posts, its the most 4chan has even contributed to my growth, thank you annons
>>
>>7190134
You'll always be a little cunt though.
Don't mention it.
>>
>>7190021
>Aren't you eurofags jealous now?
Not even a eurofag, but why would anyone be jealous over your ability to procure a cheap, poor quality frozen dessert? If this is your concept of a delicious indulgence your world is mighty small.
>>
>>7190021
btw i have those and theyre not even that good you fucking mongrel
>>
>>7190021
>beer run
Underage turd detected.
>>
>>7190021
>ITT: we call OP a faggot.
FAGGOT
>>
>>7190021
FAG
>>
>>7190021
FAGGOT!
>>
>>7190073

>underrated post

Kek

Mint ice cream. Why don't you drink mouthwash instead. Jeezuz thats nasty.
>>
>>7190141
It's just an ice cream sandwich.
It's not the end of the world and doesn't need some faggit ass euro commitees to disguss it.

Ice cream sandwiches aren't invading you like the islamics are.

Depeche Mode - Leave In Silence (Live at The Tube Channel 4 24.12.1982 UK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujd3Hm5oybM
>>
File: 4c-215-fagget.gif (66 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4c-215-fagget.gif
66 KB, 300x100
>>7190148
>>
>>7190190
I'd rather have Islamic neighbors than a shit tier ice cream sandwich. There are generally good eats in Islamic heavy neighborhoods, but an ice cream sandwich is never a good thing to eat.
>>
>>7190201
Ice cream sandwiches don't wear suicide vests.
>>
>>7190201
I bet you would you treacherous cunt!
>>
>>7190021
How god damn poor are you that you can't afford an ice cream sandwich?
>>
>>7190595
Like I said I was on a beer run so was carrying beers. It wasn't about money. Plus with all the beers the ice cream sammach might have gotten crushed.

I can always get it another day.

How fuckin' stupid are you to not have gotten through school without some basis in English?
>>
>>7190595
Are you Steve Harvey?
>>
>>7190021
I've never seen this before and I have a raging mint chocolate boner right now
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.