[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no hot sauce thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11
File: HotSauce3.jpg (341 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
HotSauce3.jpg
341 KB, 680x680
>no hot sauce thread
>>
File: Jufran_Banana_Sauce_bottles.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
Jufran_Banana_Sauce_bottles.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2248
>there needs to be the same hot sauce thread, repeated forever, 24/7, with the same walmart shoppers arguing over the same crap
>>
>>7179613
Basically this, theres a few types that work well in different dishes with a few brand variations within those types. The market is flooded right now but you're really not going to get much that much difference. Its either going to be edible and taste like an established brand or its just going to be ridiculously hot to get the "I want to go viral" youtube crowd
>>
>>7179603
I love hot taste
>>
>God tier(to me anyway fuck you)
Sriracha goose brand Extra hot(note there no garlic in this one?!)
Tabasco Original and Green
Tabasco Habanero,Althought I dont the majority of habanero sauces this one is bretty good,A well made mixture of ingredients if you ask me.
Tabasco Chipotle,some dont like the vinegar taste like the Tabasco brand is known for,for for me the combination of the slight acidic vinegar and the smoked jalapeno pepper is absolutely stellar,Its a shame I use so much of it(just like the red and green variant)that it is DAMN expensive here in stroopwafel land (only got em 60ml bottles >:( )
Louisiana Original(one drop kind)
Louisiana gold and the green variant too
Sambal oelek
>meh tier
Franks red hot
Huy fong sriracha
Goose brand Sriracha
Grace "very hot" sauce,Basically habanero and chemicals
"da bomb beyond insanity"The hotness of it nearly removes the taste and it is ALMOST a good extract...almost
>shit tier
Anything enconda,ANYTHING
Louisiana original (one drop does it) green and chipotle.Taste murky and not fresh at all,also the heat is way off.
Suree brand Sriracha,Taste like rotten pepper&garlic shit
Unbranded "cayenne" sauce from the local chinesu store,it was cheap as fuck tho.
Crystal,its just watery "halal" crap,zero taste and heat...fuck that shit.I hear that the factory got a hard hit from a hurricane or something so It might had a dip in quality like Ive heard some anons say.

>Honorable mention
Satan's blood,A chile extract (800000 SHU),Nice but impractical bottle.
Zero taste except for the hear,nice to ad to a large pan of soup or to spice up a "weak?" hot sauce without adding any of its own flavour.
>>
>>7179603
>Jufran
I like it. A little sweet tho.
>Jufran Chili Sauce
shits ok
>Siracha
Its good. Nice flavor, and spice
I used to get this brand called El Yucateo or some shit. Verde sauce. Not too shabby. What I really like is the Siracha sauce with garlic and the hot pepper flakes. Shit was pretty official.
>>
File: 81pf0mOx5XL._SY679_.jpg (41 KB, 206x679) Image search: [Google]
81pf0mOx5XL._SY679_.jpg
41 KB, 206x679
This little mother fucker right here. It's the Immortal God Emperor of all Hot Sauces.
>>
File: 81zUAERM7XL._SY355_[1].jpg (11 KB, 162x355) Image search: [Google]
81zUAERM7XL._SY355_[1].jpg
11 KB, 162x355
this is the best hot sauce i've ever tasted. "jcs west indian style hot calypso sauce." has loads of flavor. couldn't find it again last time i went to the store though :(
>>
File: pique-mi-madre-1.jpg (82 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
pique-mi-madre-1.jpg
82 KB, 620x456
Does pique count as a hot sauce?
>>
>>7179831
How is the flavor? If the heat overpowers too much, no buy for me.
>>
>>7179880
It's honestly not super ultra hot or anything, but got enough heat to be noticeable even if you like really hot things. Anyway, the flavor is good, kinda smoky.
>>
Sriracha is literally reddit tier trash.
>>
>>7179694
where is cholula
>>
>>7179935
what is cholula
>>
>>7179935
Sorry I dont think I mentioned But im dutch
Ive seen a bottle of it when I was in london (High Barnet) but It was expired
A few months Later they still had the same bottle So I didn't have the chance to buy it.
Also the the clerk greeted me with a nice madras burp I came into the store. . . very nice.
>>
>>7179603
>sugar chili ketchup
>no hot sauce thread
>>
File: 721475-Zoom.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
721475-Zoom.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
This shit right here.
>>
File: 1251.jpg (27 KB, 153x500) Image search: [Google]
1251.jpg
27 KB, 153x500
between this one and the chipotle from tabasco, delicious, there's also this hot sauce at a burrito place they make themselves that sadly isn't bottled
>>
>>
File: 080713FoodLede3.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
080713FoodLede3.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 650x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 650x845
This is what i use for spicy
>>
>>7179694
>tabasco in god tier
tabasco has its own special tier because its not sauce like at all, its more like a wet spice.
>>
SRIRACHA
R
I
R
A
C
H
A
>>
they all taste the same
>>
>tfw my local Aussie supermarket stocks the Viet Sriracha in OP's pic again

I sort of forgot how addicted I was a few years back. Besides it's not even a hot sauce, but it's a nice base that I use in marinades and fillings and all that stuff.

Also they sell Cholula and Texas Pete which I've never had before but both are in too much of a big bottle to buy just to try. What are they both like Ameribrehs?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.