[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /ck/, this is my first time on this board. I would really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Fit Body Meal Plan4.jpg (58 KB, 455x256) Image search: [Google]
Fit Body Meal Plan4.jpg
58 KB, 455x256
Hello /ck/, this is my first time on this board.

I would really appreciate any tips for weight gain fitness diet. I'm a skinny guy starting with fitness and i want to eat like a beast a couple times a day.
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>7179283
the reason i posted here instead on fit is that you guys are good with cooking, /fit/ guys only know about weight lifting and protein shakes, not so much about weigh gaining food recipes.
>>
>>7179316
>>>/fit/
>>
>>7179274
The best way of gaining weight is to [spoiler]just be yourself (:[/spoiler]
>>
Literally just count your calories. Use a few different online maintenance calorie intake calculators, find an average, then eat less than that every day. It doesn't matter what you eat, it could be McDonald's (though low carb is proven to be better) you don't even have to exercise. Hold yourself responsible
>>
>>7179274
SS+GOMAD
>>
>there are people with so little interest in food and cooking that they actually have to make an effort to gain weight
>they decide the food and cooking interest board is the place to go
>>
Eat a lot of calorie-dense food every day. For example, peanut butter has about 200 calories per serving. So if you like peanut butter, eat a jar or two per day and you'll be getting an extra 4000 calories just like that.

I really could never understand how anyone would not want to be skinny though. I've struggled to not get overweight my whole life.
>>
>>7179274

Are you specifically looking to add protein or just calories?

If youre skinny then its likely that you dont eat a large amount of food. So if you only want to add more calories, chances are you will struggle to eat big plates of food every day.

A pretty simple way is to add olive oil to everything youve cooked. Olive oil is around 100kcal per tablespoon, so you could easily get 200-400 calories a day from that without even noticing it.

Another calorie dense food is nuts. Snacking on nuts will give you some protein and fats, and arent very filling.
>>
>>7179343
>>7179344

as i've said, i'm starting fitness and i need a lot of protein and carbs. i usually can't eat a big portion at once so i am planning to prepare a lot of food in advance and put them into containters that will last me for the whole day or two.
Thanks for the tips though, will try more peanut butter and olive oil and see how it goes.
>>
>>7179325
For some reason I read this thread as weight loss. Do the opposite of what I said, calculate your maintenance calorie intake, eat like 700-1000 calories more, honestly I'd do 2g protein per pound of body weight and then split the rest of the calories 50/50 fats/carbs
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
Suck dicks for gainz brah
>>
>>7179365
I'm Swedish and I can confirm that the bigger and blacker the dick you will get maximum gains
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.