[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have some leftover crablegs that I want to reheat. Should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Snow crab-asmi.jpg (227 KB, 790x391) Image search: [Google]
Snow crab-asmi.jpg
227 KB, 790x391
I have some leftover crablegs that I want to reheat. Should I reboil them or will a microwave suffice?
>>
>>7176690
Oven.
>>
Mother of God. Please don't microwave them.

Stop.

No.
>>
>>7176703
Lol why not?
>>
do not microwave them it will ruin it.
>>
>>7176710
OP MICROWAVE THEM AND POST PICS
>>
I decided to steam them. Although I'm a pretty big idiot in the kitchen so this could go wrong.
>>
If you have to microwave them, make sure you only do it at the movie theater. They have specially-made crab legs-certified microwaves that are designed to penetrate the thick exoskeleton and reheat the meat to perfection, so you can enjoy your crab meat while cowering under the seat and praying the designated theater shooter doesn't spot you.
>>
Why not eat them cold? They are good like that and you wont ruin them.
>>
>>7176690
Sneak them inside your purse into the movie theater and eat them cold. They'll even give you a little cup of melted butter if you ask nicely, don't let them see the crab legs though.
>>
>>7176948
Don't crab legs show up when you go through the x-ray machine? I used to have a friend sneak them in through the exit, but there are armed guards and crab sniffing dogs now.
>>
File: worf_0.jpg (40 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
worf_0.jpg
40 KB, 694x530
>>7176866
I always pick all the meat out first then sneak the meat into the theater in my pockets. That way your body warmth reheats the meat and you don't make noise cracking the shells during the movie. It's rude to make noise during the show
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (14 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
14 KB, 258x245
>>7176978
>crab sniffing dogs
>>
File: header[1].jpg (31 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
31 KB, 460x215
>>7176866
>>7176948
>>7176978
>>7177014
>>
File: IMG_20150616_090938783.jpg (547 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150616_090938783.jpg
547 KB, 700x933
>>7176978
As far as I know the x-rays still can't pick them up but the dogs will surely sniff you out. Also these days it is wise to order the smallest popcorn when you ask for a little cup of hot butter so as not to arouse suspicion, my friend got busted once just by asking for butter. Crab legs are easy in a mostly empty theater but I've been worried for weeks how I'm going to eat them at the Star Wars premier.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.