[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought this show would be comfy because of Alton. It is not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cutthorat.jpg (39 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
cutthorat.jpg
39 KB, 480x720
I thought this show would be comfy because of Alton. It is not comfy. You lied to me /ck/.
>>
American food television is done. Watch the Great British Baking Show if you want something fun and comfy, it's really excellent.
>>
>>7161864
>cutthroat
>comfy
>>
>>7161864
I've never seen it. Let me see if I can guess...

1. Big BOOMING music that's louder than everything else.
2. Seriously fucked up editing where entire conversations or sentences have been chopped & changed to make it look like somebody said or did something that never happened.
3. Related to #2, an edit that shows someone being shouted out, but it later turns out they weren't being shouted at.
4. 2 second shots of any actual food or cooking, 30 second shots of people's faces.
5. Stupid voice over.
6. Fake drama. May include the line "Elimination decisions may be made in conjunction with the producers" right at the end, in tiny type.
7. At least one person who doesn't belong in a kitchen and is clearly in over their head. May be flat out dangerous. Just their for comedy value and leaves the competition early.
8. Continuous recaps of what just happened in the last 10 minutes in case you have the memory of a goldfish. Always with lots of bad edits and BOOMING MUSIC.

Am I right?
>>
>>7162063
The last one isn't for people that forgot, it's for people that just flipped to that channel and hadn't seen the first half.

But sure, assume everyone is literally incapable of cognition. I'm sure it makes you feel much more special like your mom always told you that you were.
>>
>>7162086
>Flipped to the channel

Sucks to be them. Why should people who actually care and are watching the show be constantly interrupted just in case some fat slob with ADHD can't stop flicking through channels like a mong?
>>
>>7162095
Just popped into this thread to say that you're autistic and probably not American. Consider suicide for your stupidity.
>>
>>7162098
>muh cheesy gordita crunch
>>
>>7162120
>muh strawman argument
I'm sorry that simple broadcasting procedures are so foreign to you. Next week we'll go over what a sponsor is.
>>
>>7162120
>trying this hard to force a meme
>>
>>7162063
1. no
2. yes
3. no
4. yes
5. no
6. no
7. no
8. no

2/8, try harder.
>>
>>7161864
"comfy"
food isn't cozy or anything. where are you getting this from? It's an American television program, it needs drama, it needs shitty jokes, it needs to pander to the lowest common denominator.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.