[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cookie thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: cookie.jpg (1 MB, 2973x2974) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
1 MB, 2973x2974
Rate my cookie.

Post your cookie.

Also cookies.
>>
has anyone ever made christina tosi's corn cookie?
>>
Looks like a nigger shit in a cookie
>>
>>7161305
Would eat. What kind of cookie is it? Looks like chocolate chip with some other sort of chip? I'm too drunk to make an educated guess
>>
How often do people make cookies? I couldn't imagine more than once a month, or your figure goes to waste.
>>
>>7161305
Too thick.
>>
File: JP.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
JP.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>>7161404

>I don't know what it is, but I'm going to eat it anyway.

Thanks to people like you, we now know what is poisonous and and what isn't.

Thank you for your service to the greater human community retard.
>>
>>7161408
Depends on how much you make at a time, and if you share with friends/family.
>>
>>7161404
Just choc chips, plus pecans.

>>7161413
It's not too thick if it fits in your mouth.
>>
>>7161435
Anytime my friend
>>
What's the name of a cookies that is totally covered in some white cream that looked like some salad dressing? I;m trying to fucking remember and so far doesn't seem liek a sugared cookie
>>
>>7161320
i did once. however, i didn't go out and find freeze dried corn powder, so basically i just subbed out some of the AP flour for masa, and beat the everloving fuck out of the batter, like the recipe says. they had a neat texture, kind of chewy, and a nice crust. the corn flavor was a little lacking, which was obviously my fault, but they were tasty none the less. i plan on giving "compost cookies" a try in the near future.
>>
>>7161435
He knows what it is. It's a cookie. Who makes poisonous cookies?
>>
>>7161472
Pffernuese?
>>
File: Zero Bar.jpg (80 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Zero Bar.jpg
80 KB, 500x375
>>7161472
>>
>>7161491
>>7161486
Nah they were more rounded but like chips ahoy
>>
>>7161476
cool
>>
>>7161497
>>7161472
iced oatmeal?
>>
File: frosted-oatmeal-cookie-600.jpg (132 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
frosted-oatmeal-cookie-600.jpg
132 KB, 600x461
>>7161500
Gross.

>tfw flashbacks of eating these
>>
>>7161500
Looked like them but with more cream but no, not those
>>
>>7161305
Would devour
>>
File: venetian.jpg (14 KB, 421x120) Image search: [Google]
venetian.jpg
14 KB, 421x120
>>7161497

venetians?
>>
9/10 gg anon
>>
>>7161305
8/10 came out a bit too thick for my liking but would devour anyways

Anybody else ever make chocolate chip cookies using that New York Times recipe? I made them once before and it's the best goddamn cookie i've ever had in my life. Making a double batch for christmas dinner.

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/the-new-york-times-chocolate-chip-cookies/
>>
>>7161408
Its kind of irritating when someone you know or a coworker is always baking massive calorie bombs. The thought is appreciated, but in reality you are poisoning your own friends.
Why would you bring shit that you would have second thoughts about eating yourself? And then being guilted into trying it, because you'd look like an ass if you outright reject what was supposed to be a gesture of kindness. Its like dangling a bottle of whiskey in front of a recovering alcoholic. Thats just cruel. People everywhere are struggling to reduce/eliminate this kind of crap, and some bitch just keeps making cookies. Why not bring cigarettes or heroin instead? At least you wont make everyone fat.
>>
>>7161305
Looks good OP

Question for experienced cookie makers. How do I make the edges round? When I try to make cookies they always end up melting at first and the edges point down towards the tray.
>>
>>7161943
Let your dough set for 24 hours in the fridge before you bake them. It gives the flour time to absorb the liquid ingredients and results in a thicker more consistent cookie dough, they'll also taste a ton better by doing this too.
>>
>>7161943
Don't lube the sheet.
>>
File: IMG_7392.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7392.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
>>
>>7161943
chill your dough for at least 2 hours.

also don't shape them, just use a cookie scoop or leave them as little cookie balls. choc chip cookies have enough butter content that they spread well.
>>
>>7162849
overcooked but would eat if drunk.
>>
>ITT /ck/ does rate my cock.
>>
>>7163176
>butter content

You mean crisco content, right?
>>
>>7161926
Is that sum copypasta? Im sure i read it before.

Alas, maybe im turning into a psychic.

Brb, gonna open a spritual counseling bureau.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.