[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /soylent/ here? Just got my first shipment of 2.0 after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: soylent-2-0[1].jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
soylent-2-0[1].jpg
58 KB, 600x800
Who /soylent/ here?

Just got my first shipment of 2.0 after mold scare so far so good. Any recipes you guys have tried? Can you make pancakes with it?
>>
>>7155082
Enjoy the farts.
>>
Enjoy this wonderful viral thread brought to you by the hacks at soylent.

http://soylentmaker.com/
>>
>>7155095
Thanks didnt know about this site. /thread
>>
how much more cost effective is 2.0 over 1.4?
>>
Isn't it people?
>>
>>7155260
It's not, but it is more convenient. Different formula, too.
>>
>>7155271
underrated post
>>
>>7155271
This was literally my first thought. I assumed this was a joke thread.

>clicked the link
>"everything the human body needs"
>how sure are we that it ISN'T people?
>>
Who /don'tspendallmymoneyonstupidshit/ here?
>>
>>7155278
what's the cost difference? google not coming up with hard numbers and im too lazy to figure it desu
>>
iirc its way cheaper to go with powder for obvious reasons
>>
>>7158061
Soylent 2.0 is 55% more expensive
>>
Can i achieve trap aesthetics by drinking just soylent for all my meals? Theres that infographic which i do not have which mentions consuming lots of soy
>>
How's drinking dead ground-up people juices going?
>>
I've been thinking about soylent to keep me away from fast food. I dont even enjoy fast food but my work schedule pretty much forces me. How filling is it versus a normal meal? Will it be one of those things where you get all the calories you need but still feel hungry?
Can I make my own cheaper?
Not going to use it all the time, probably 30-50% of my meals.
>>
>>7158134
is this a meme or something?
>>
>>7158158
http://soylentmaker.com/

Don't give this marketing rejects a single dime. The dumb fucks that created this product aren't nutritionists, they're fucking kids who thought they could market a product that isn't proprietary in any way. Make your own.
>>
>>7158290
Look up soylent green, kiddo
>>
>>7158290
Soylent Green? No? 4chan is 18+.
>>
>>7158321
>>7158322
I think you meant to type Make Room! Make Room!
>>
Why not drink vanilla protein powder and pop some multis instead?
>>
>>7158347
You should probably add some fats, fibre and possibly carbs to that bro.
>>
>>7155082
I did a predominantly solyent diet, as in 3 soylent shakes most days. I got bored of it because I like cooking. It is really convenient though.
>>
File: 1430702397357.jpg (183 KB, 819x633) Image search: [Google]
1430702397357.jpg
183 KB, 819x633
>>7158298
Nigga you dumb. Nobody buys the shit caus they wanna eat it, they buy it to save time. If you have to make the shit yourself and it takes longer than pouring cereal, you defeated the purpose.

I just got 2.0 this month. 1 bottle doesn't fill me, sadly. So shitsux.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.