[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Homemade always tastes better! Okay, maybe for commonly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>Homemade always tastes better!

Okay, maybe for commonly homemade dishes this is true (e.g. homemade lasagna is almost always better than frozen/restaurant shit). But for fast food fare, I'd say homemade is NEVER as good.

Even homemade sandwiches, using the freshest ingredients, don't taste as good as even the ones at the deli section of my supermarket, let alone at a decent cafe. And don't get me started on pizza, burgers, tacos, etc.

I'm not saying homemade fast food is shit. It can be delicious, but even the best homemade burger is barely equal to a mediocre fast food restaurant's.

You can't prove me wrong because I'm right, so just post in agreement.
>>
>>7144991
Dumb frogposter.
>>
If you can't make a better burger at home you are an absolute failure.
>>
>>7144991
OP is right. Some things are just better when you get them out.

Homemade caviar is fucking terrible, for instance
>>
>>7144991
>so dumb he can't even make a decent tasting sandiwch

learn how to fucking cook fattie
>>
>Not knowing how to make a sammich
Seriously nigga you are dumb.
>>
try eating at golden coral with the rest of the ghetto trash families where everything is made out of cardboard at a factory and served to you.
>>
>>7145015
>>7145017
Try reading.

>I'm not saying homemade fast food is shit. It can be delicious, but even the best homemade burger is barely equal to a mediocre fast food restaurant's.
>>
>>7145026
this is troll shit tier common fat nigga
>>
>>7145014
>Not raising premium sturgeons
Fucking pleb
>>
File: selfworth.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
selfworth.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
>>7145055
>>
I feel the same way and I'm not sure why. The response I always get is "You just didnt cook it right." but I can follow instructions on top tier recipes from AAA chefs and it never works out compared to restaurants.
>>
>>7145109

seriously what do restaurants do to make their food so tasty, anyway? i swear they have like a wizard in the back putting magical spells on the food.
>>
>>7145115
it's butter

use about three times as much butter as you think a human should have in one sitting and there you have it
>>
>>7145017
While it is possible, it will probably end up costing you more to make a better sandwich than a good deli.
>>
>>7145131
sure, in initial costs, but considering you're able to make multiple sandwiches with the goods you've purchased, you should find that the per unit costs of the homemade sandwiches are lower by as much as 2 dollars

Unless you only shop at Whole Foods or some such nonsense, in which case, yeah, stick to eating out
>>
>>7145123
Most restaurant food is salty as fuck. Also they try to add sugar to things like sauces especially.
And yeah other anon said lots of butter.
>>
>>7145140
I guess it depends on the local offerings. I don't think I could get pastrami good enough to compete with my deli unless I made it myself. Unless your time is free, that sandwich is going to end up costing more to make.
>>
>>7145172
I mean, if you don't have time to cook anything at all or don't bother to plan ahead, I guess I see where you're coming from. But if you're arguing over the cost benefit of one vs the other, cooking for yourself and then consuming as much of what you cook as is possible (say, by using your leftover pastrami from a meal to make sandwiches) is undeniably cheaper in both time and money, providing you can actually stick to a meal and budget plan
>>
>>7145123
restaurant fag here it's basically this

no one fast food gives a fuck about your healthy so we can add tons of sodium and fat and sugars to make it just that bit tastier

I can even recreate it at home when I want but don't often cause I don't wanna die.

But op is still a fag if he can't make a better pizza than fastfood. Fastfood pizza is bullshit especially compared to homemade. Or even a goddamn taco.
>>
>>7145172
>implying time is too valuable to make a sandwich
>browses /ck/

haha, you slay me, anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.