[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question from a Northerner here. What is one supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0004144311094_500X500.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0004144311094_500X500.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
Honest question from a Northerner here.

What is one supposed to do with these?

Wal-Mart carries them in my state for some reason.
>>
>>7144508
Honestly? I have no clue and I'm from the South. Just buy and boil some raw peanuts on your own if you want the real experience. I mean, you basically just boil them with seasoning and eat them, like dry roasted but wet. They taste a bit like beans when you eat them this way.

It's not bad but definitely nothing to write home about.
>>
Put them in your Coke
>>
>>7144524
The dry roast peanuts are what you want for that. And yeah, it's oddly good. Like chasing a hand full of popcorn with a swig of coca cola.
>>
You want them spicy as fuck. We eat that type of shit in the Philippines too
>>
>>7144508
Glance over them
>>
from the south and recently moved to a state obsessed with these, what's the appeal? the texture was terrible i couldn't even eat one
>>
Bolivian peanut soup
>>
File: balut1.jpg (148 KB, 700x508) Image search: [Google]
balut1.jpg
148 KB, 700x508
>>7144556

Yeah, but you people will eat anything.
>>
I love boiled peanuts. However, if they aren't cooked right it can taste like wet saw dust. From South Carolina and I always buy from a local store and bowl them myself at home. I get them nice and soft and they are kickass.
>>
>>7145679
Where in SC?
>>
>>7145533
>Tastes like a regular hard boiled egg

Naw, it tastes much better than that. The blood vessels give the yolk a rich, meaty taste that regular yolks don't have.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.