[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was wondering - how does eyeball tastes like? Does it have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hmmmm.gif (940 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
940 KB, 500x281
Was wondering - how does eyeball tastes like? Does it have some specific flavor and how do you prepare it? Do they differ in taste between the species?
>>
>>7142814
forgot to take your pill? some fresh air wouldnt hurt for a change
>>
>>7142814
I came here just to post that you are a faggot.
>>
>>7142814
You can actually cook and eat some animal eyeballs, dumbshit.
>>
>>7142830
Yes, I know the television show taught you some new things. Please try to accept that there are people whose idea of meat is a little broader than "bacon" and "boneless skinless chicken breast", and not because they think it's totally edgy like the cannibal on TV

Hiroyuki, please move this thread to /trash/, thanks
>>
File: bptgxEJb.jpg (146 KB, 705x705) Image search: [Google]
bptgxEJb.jpg
146 KB, 705x705
>>7142869
right...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uQdZsM_IgQ
>>
>>7142869
I'm not OP, retard.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/03/06/172902511/eating-eyeballs-taboo-or-tasty
>>
>>7142975
>npr.org
>white people trying to explain to asians that you can eat eyes
Just drink your sriracha and shut up, MacKateLynne. I bet you thing Joe's Shanghai is just amazeballs
>>
>>7142812
What kind of eyeball are you talking about? Fish or from a red meat animal?

Fish eyes are pretty good with a nice squeeze of lemon and oil but I can't stand lamb or sheep eyes even if my brother loves them.
>>
>>7142986
Why are you so angry? Is it because you had the misfortune of not being born white?
>>
My dog loves eyeballs but I can't bring myself to try them.
>>
File: tmp_22227-8041090801326.jpg (40 KB, 401x310) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22227-8041090801326.jpg
40 KB, 401x310
>>7142986
>>
>>7142812
the whites of an eyeball are basically just protein so it'll taste just like the whites of an egg. no idea about the other parts
>>
>>7142986
Someone triggered this dudes autism
>>
>>7142986

Feels good being white.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.