[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats an easy pot luck dish I could make for a party? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: pot.jpg (19 KB, 290x173) Image search: [Google]
pot.jpg
19 KB, 290x173
Whats an easy pot luck dish I could make for a party?

I know theres already going to be rice, meat, mac n cheese, and a whole bunch of people are bringing desserts

What should i bring
>>
Sounds like you'll need more mains. Make a big tray of enchiladas
>>
>>7136781
deviled eggs, people love deviled eggs
>>
>>7136787
The mains are being catered which is why im confused.
Some korean bbq place is bring in meats and nice
>>
>>7136781
Bruschetta
Very simple, very tasty.
>>
>>7136781
tator tots
>>
File: dsc_0809.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0809.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
>>7136781
My go to has been Texas caviar for a long time. Costs 15 bucks, takes 5 minutes to make, feeds 20 for snackings. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_caviar

I've had coworkers request the recipe it is 0 work and cheap as dirt. Make sure you bring some tortilla chips to eat it with. Relatively healthy too lots of veggies in there.
>>
>>7136810
>Bruschetta
Yooooo, thats a great idea. Thanks Anon

>Keep the thread going with what meats and cheese you prefer on antipasto
>>
>>7136810
>broo-skett-ar
>>
>>7136818
mostly mozzarella with dried tomatoes and some carpaccio
>>
>>7136816
What are the white things in that dish?
>>
>>7136835
corn i think? correct me if im wrong
>>
>>7136835
shoepeg corn
>>
>>7136844
>>7136846
Thanks, that was the only thing that dish that I couldn't identify.
>>
>>7136816
veggie
or fruit tray
spinach dip in a bread bowl
crackers and cheese

you got straches out the yingyang with desert and rice and mac n cheese

only one protien though
>>
>>7136781
How about nachos? Just make and searate the toppings like chili and cheese for instance so the chips don't get soggy. Put them together just before serving, nuke the chili and cheese and put it on the chips on a platter, it'll take all of 5 minutes.

Another is jalapeno poppers.
>>
>>7136926
** separate the toppings
>>
>>7136781
my go-to is jalapeno poppers.

cut a bunch of jalapenos in half
scoop out the membrane/seeds
fill with cream cheese with a bunch of black pepper
wrap in bacon, put a toothpick in it
bake

bomb
>>
I made about 2 lb of lox once for a medium sized party. People love it and it's pretty affordable.

There are a bunch of recipes, I used one with only curing, no smoking.
>>
>>7136781
If you want to be awesome, make a load of ribs.
otherwise make salad
>>
>>7136781
>what should I bring
Crockpot Dr. Pepper pulled pork! Hands down always a hit and easy as fuck senpai!
>>
Might sound a little childish, but I love making pigs-in-a-blanket for parties, and making up some honey mustard at home (super easy, mix up dijon and honey). Pillsbury crescent rolls wrapped around chunks of Nathan's hot dogs (little smear of dijon on the inside of the crescent wrapping). So easy!
>>
>>7136816
Not OP, but thanks for posting this. I have a potluck coming up and I'm definitely making this.

Another idea for OP - Cappucino Punch
>quart of vanilla ice cream, softened
>quart of chocolate ice cream, softened
>1/2 cup sugar
>1/4 cup instant coffee granules
>8 cups milk

Mix it all up in a punch bowl and I guarantee all those fat office cows will be guzzling it down while talking about their fad diets and cleanses and asking you for the recipe.
>>
Pizza enchiladas. Sofapita cheezecake
>>
>>7137304
That's not pigs in blankets, you cretin.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.