[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cereal Tier, General Mills Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: cerealtiers.png (2 MB, 1213x2591) Image search: [Google]
cerealtiers.png
2 MB, 1213x2591
Discuss.
>>
>>7134120
>everything from okay to god-tier is sugary shit
enjoy your diabetes
>>
Do amerifats actually eat that shit in the morning?

Disgusting. Have a real breakfast.
>>
>>7134120
Found the underage poster
>>
>>7134120
>trix
>is for kids

enjoy you ban jr. :^)
>>
Raisin Bran needs to be moved up to God tier, everything okay tier and above needs to be moved to shit tier except honey nut/apple cinnamon cheerios which belong in good tier with Total.
>>
>>7134120
>raisin bran
>not shit-tier
if you know what i mean
>>
>>7134120
General Mills = trash
>>
>>7134120
Add Frosted Flakes to God-tier and its perfect
>>
>>7134183
(you)=trash
>>
>people actually like cookie crisp
>>
>>7134133
Yes, every American wakes up and eats a bowl of cereal.
>>
>>7134120
If you don't like regular corn flakes, you are literally worse than a jihadi hitler and you should give up on being alive
>>
>>7134162
Yeah basically flip this guy's list. This is literally what my step sisters who are 12 and 14 eat in the morning. I always crave something more savory in the morning personally.
>>
cookie crunch is shit and u know it
>>
>>7134120
>No Raisin Bran Crunch

shaking my head family
>>
>>7134194

I think the mascot is hot.
>>
GOD TIER
>Muesli
>Oats

GOOD TIER
>Granola
>Bran Flakes
>Weetabix

>Man-child tier
Anything with added suager or chocolate
>>
>>7134120
piss off shill
>>
>>7134120
>general mills
>kellogg's corn flakes
are you literally retarded?
>>
God tier:
Special K red berries
Homemade granola
Good once a year tier:
Mini wheats
Shit tier:
Cheerios, all the other sugary stuff
^_^
>>
I've never had Chocolate Lucky Charms before. What's wrong with them?
>>
>>7134120

>Eating high-calorie cereals

Are you 12?
>>
>>7134120
I don't give a shit if it's for man-children or whatever tumblr buzzwords: where do I get the original Trix??
>>
>>7134219
I, myself, can't wait to wake up to my lucky charms covered in full fat chocolate milk and a can of coke.
>>
Cinnamon Life is bretty good
>>
File: knuckles.jpg (19 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
knuckles.jpg
19 KB, 320x350
>tfw eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch and you begin to feel that waxy texture all over the inside of your mouth

no gracias por favor familia
>>
>>7134120
>implying Raisin Bran isn't the best cereal ever made.
>>
>>7134763
>when you eat Captain Crunch and it slices up the roof of your mouth
Hurts so good desu
Only cereal I eat
>>
behold the true 'god tier' of cereals
>>7129851
>>
Am i the only person that genuinly enjoys regular flavour cheerios?

Its a good but subtle(bland) flavor that suits early mornings
>>
>no bran flakes
>>
>>7134788
I only eat cheerios, chex and shredded wheat.
>>
>>7134120
Mislabeled thread. Should be Cereal Tier, General Mills Childrens' Edition.

Plain Cheerios and Plain Corn Flakes are the GOAT, useful for cooking and for breakfast, and you gonna get diabeetus eating all that sweet shit. Fucking have a chocolate bar for breakfast, why don't you? You probably also think Nutella is a reasonable every dayfood item for adults, instead of it just being the fancy version of eating frosting out the can like a pathetic slob.
>>
>>7134120
>cornflakes
>shit tier

Kill yourself you fucking pleb
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.