[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Five Guys just opened in my town. I never had it so I decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 8
File: Five-Guys.jpg (222 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Five-Guys.jpg
222 KB, 640x427
A Five Guys just opened in my town. I never had it so I decided to give it a try.

Why does this place get so much praise? I was expecting something special for the $12 I spent, but the fries were limp & soggy, and while the burger was acceptable at best, it really wasn't worth the money.

Is this why they have positive magazine reviews plastered across the walls, to make you think it's a good restaurant?

Also, I've never heard or thought of mushrooms being a burger topping. Is that some kind of regional thing in the company's home base?
>>
Sounds like your particular franchise sucks, all the ones here around central Florida are godly
>>
Mushrooms on burgers is an extremely common thing.
>>
5 guys is the best burger you can get short of making it at home.
>>
Its just $12

If you need to justify a decent $12 burger you got financial problems
>>
Fries are good, burger is completely unremarkable. For the money, you could make a delicious burger at home that tastes about a million times better than 5 Guys flops.
>>
five guys is the only group that hypes five guys

if you pay attention to posts online, most people trash it
>>
>>7133163
12$ is quite a bit for a single meal.
>>
>>7133134
>$12
>special

Pick one.

Though the "mushrooms are weird on a burger" makes me think this is a troll post.
>>
All new Five Guys will have new employees who will not know how to cook the proper patty and serve the right fries. I suggest you observe the line cooks carefully before deciding to eat here. You obviously got food prepared by rookies.

By the way you wouldn't happen to have visited the Burbank location did you?
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>7133185
You'd think they could teach their employees.
>>
>>7133192
It takes time for people who have never cooked a burger in their life to get it spot on. Especially the fires here. It's not like working at a Mc D's or Carl's Jr. where you stick frozen patties in a microwave.
>>
>>7133172
to be quite honest I do not think for a "decent" meal any less than $10 is not quite worth it
>>
>>7133163
In n out. For 12 you can get a meal for two.
>>
Is this a #gamergate thread?
>>
in-n-out > five guys
>>
>>7133185
>By the way you wouldn't happen to have visited the Burbank location did you?

I'm in West Texas.
>>
>>7133134
It is called 5 guys because when you go the food basically tastes like 5 guys jacking off into your mouth and then you get ass raped for the price of 5 guys financial wise.
>>
Steak n shake is better

And cheaper
>>
>>7133484
I dunno their fries are pretty lame.
>>
>>7133508
And a bag full of lump dick greasy fries is any better

Fuck fries anyway
>>
>>7133512
>comparing fast food places
>Fuck fries
You don't get a say, then
>>
>>7133514
I'd rather enjoy the actual part of the meal dumb fuck

But go ahead and order 5 large fries and prove yourself a fast food master

Steak n shake fries are only good if you actually eat them there thiugh they can't even travels 2 minutes

>not just getting chili instead of stupid fucking fries anyway
>>
>>7133134
I had the same experience, and I've heard the same thing a lot from others as well.
Burger is decent but not worth the price.
Fries are terrible. They load the bad with them and they instantly turn into a sad, soggy pile of mush.

Also mushrooms on burgers are pretty common, and tasty if prepared correctly.
>>
>>7133139
I've been to four Five Guys in three different states because my friends, who are generally fuckwits like you, keep saying shit like that. So they talk me into going to one. So unless a shitty Five Guys region can span a hundred mile radius from where I live, I'm calling shenanigans.

>>7133158
>a burger that disintegrates into an indecipherable pile of meat and bread if you so much as look at it the wrong is the best
Are you fucking retarded?

>>7133163
For $12, I can get three double cheeseburger meals at Burger King. And the burgers won't fall apart like some millenial at a new job.

>>7133169
The fries are the worst. I don't understand how so many of you people can tout their fries as anything but soggy piles of post-potato sadness.

>>7133227
They don't stick frozen patties in a microwave.

>>7133134
Who the fuck has never heard of mushrooms on a burger? Are you retarded, Anon?
>>7133379
Oh. Guess you are.
>>
>>7133847
>>a burger that disintegrates into an indecipherable pile of meat and bread if you so much as look at it the wrong way
Citation needed
>>
>>7133847
for $12 you can get 3 of the $4 meals at wendys....each meal has a jr bacon cheeseburger, 4 chicken nuggets, fries and a drink. So that, times 3.
>>
>>7133860
www.yelp.com/biz/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-carson-city
>I HATE messy burgers that fall apart like that.

www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g39143-d1988368-r253873460- Five_Guys-Wichita_Kansas.html
>Five Guys: Fall apart burgers that didn't taste that good.

foodtalkcentral.com/t/a-note-about-five-guys-buns/505
>A Note About Five Guys' Buns ... I never had a bun that didn't fall apart at Five Guys.

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2012/02/burger-face-n-out-versus-five-guys
>Five Guys buns... are wrapped in foil, which has a steaming effect and makes the bun softer. The bun tends to fall apart

www.menupages.com/restaurants/five-guys-8/
>In my experiences, the burgers also fall apart in your hands.

https://www.zomato.com/jacksonville-fl/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-3-jacksonville
>The burgers are hard to eat and the buns fall apart.

www.herndoncuisine.com/fiveguys.html
>The burgers typically fall apart regardless of the amount of toppings

https://foursquare.com/v/five-guys/4ad7cd0bf964a520e40e21e3
>Walk am extra two blocks to peters pub for better cheaper burgers and buns that don't fall apart.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-73637528-five-guys-burgers-fries-tampa
>overrated burger joint, burgers small buns fall apart half way

http://www.theoakleafnews.com/arts-entertainment/2011/03/15/review-simplicity-is-delicious-at-five-guys/
>The soft buns are a bit squishy and can fall apart

www.chowhound.com/post/guys-durham-139256
>limp fries and mediocre burgers that fall apart as you eat them.

http://www.annarbor.com/business-review/five-guys-burgers-and-fries-opening-second-ann-arbor-location-hiring-staff-of-40/
>the buns are horrible and fall apart

sites.psu.edu/jkrevitz/tag/five-guys/
>The burgers, especially when you get toppings, fall apart

www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Restaurant_Review-g36052-d5065552-Reviews-Five_ Guys-Glenview_Illinois.html
>Dependably oily, fall apart in your hands
>>
>>7133847
>fall apart like some millenial at a new job.
Sorry for coming of age in the worst economic climate since the Great Depression, grandpa.
>>
I love In-n-Out but Five Guys has such a bigger variety of toppings and the overall burger isn't that bad. It's the quality I'd imagine from a homecooked burger.

I had to stop buying from this one Five Guys joint where I lived before though because they fucked up my order 3 consequtive times I've been there. Held a grudge since.
>>
>>7133134
This copypasta is stale.
>>
In-n-Out Animal fries + Five Guys burger(based toppings)
>>
>>7133888
Hot damn. Now that's citation. Put it in MLA format for extra impressiveness and you're golden.
Also, cool trips.
>>
>>7133330
Yeppp, it's extensively coded language to talk about Vida on /ck/
>>
>>7133134
I've never been to 5gbf, but sucks to hear you had a lame meal.
As for the mushrooms, pretty common as far as I know. Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>7133134
I hated five guys when I tried it. It tasted like the half-assed burgers my grandpa makes on the grill at family parties (he can't cook well).

The fries were alright. And the size of the meal was insanely huge which, I guess, is a good thing. I'd prefer that over too small of a meal.

But I heard it as "the best burger joint" and shit. That burger was the definition of "meh"
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x319
Are there really people who have never had mushrooms on a burger?
>>
File: AmericanCuisine.png (3 MB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
AmericanCuisine.png
3 MB, 1224x1632
Once did a poorly done 'unboxing' thread here for 5 guys. Pic related.
>>
>>7135646
https://warosu.org/ck/thread/6285669#p6285686
>>
Five guys burger is pretty good. The fries are alright. Then you look at your receipt and realize holy fucking shit i spent like 12-15 dollars for a hamburger meal.

For me, I would rather go to in n out and get twice as much food. Save a few bucks and go to the habit and get some god tier onion rings with it. Go fucking ham at a mcdonalds/burger king and buy a ton of stuff. Better yet, go to farmer boys and get the best fast food burger money can buy and still get a shitton more food.

When you stop and think about it, it gets almost impossible to justify. The quality isn't THAT much higher. If I really want a super high quality burger, I can spend that 12 bucks and make some good ass shit at home for the whole family.

I guess if I was some middle class asshole or some moneybags, then fuck it five guys is very high quality and i dont have to cook it. But as a poor college kid, I just can't.
>>
>>7133134
Five Guys fucking sucks!
Taste like a mediocre burger you can make at home for a 1/3 the price but for some reason retarded people love it.
>>
>>7133134
daily reminder that you can get a big meal for under $10 at five guys. had it earlier this week, 1 hamburger 1 cheeseburger 1 tiny fry 1 tiny cajun fry. total was 19 and change.
>>
>>7133888
>2015
>>
The Five Guys here raised their price, so a burger/fries/drink costs $16.
Definitely not worth that.
>>
How's their hot dogs?

Just checked the menu, $8.45 for a bacon cheeseburger? I'd rather get 4 for$10 at in n out
>>
Five Guys patties taste like thicker BK burgers

Which are pretty good
>>
this is copypasta
>>
File: 1159126535127.jpg (16 KB, 457x274) Image search: [Google]
1159126535127.jpg
16 KB, 457x274
>>7133134

Looks like it's back to McDonalds for you then, poorfag

>he thinks 12 dollars is a lot
>>
I love how they use cheap psychological tricks to get people to spend more money than they should.

Their "little hamburger" is a normal burger with 1 patty, its plenty for most nonfats

The "little fries" are also more than enough.

It seems like the whole business model is based on people thinking that "little" means kids meal, and that a "regular" is what normal people should order.
>>
>>7135791
I bet you would pay $16 per gallon of gas if it was a five guys gas station.
>>
Not a huge fan of five guys, but what the fuck are people doing to their sandwiches that makes them fall apart?

I've eaten at 3 different locations multiple times and I've never had one just fall apart.
>>
>>7133134
What praise are you hearing? Threads here consistently trash 5 guys. Are you retarded?
>>
>>7133847
So you're an old fuck who hates fast food? You're a piece of shit.
>>
>tfw live almost next door to 5 guys burgers and fries
>tfw never been there
hell you can go get a cheaper burger at red robin which is halfway decent or even bww.
still...
>2015
>eating burgers
>>
>>7133384
Why would you know what that tastes like?
>>
>>7135878
>red robin
>halfway decent
>>
>>7133134
>mushrooms on a burger are weird

You're a complete moron.
>>
>>7135883
>2015
>can't make pointed meme arrow posts

what are you trying to say with your post? are you implying they're decent or not?
>>
>>7133888
You're citing yelp? That's no different than citing a 4chan post you idiot. It's just a person posting.
>>
>>7135891
So you're saying red robin is decent?
>>
>>7135895
Anon, that's a fucking stupid argument.
>>
>>7135896
There is no appeal unless you hang out with retards. Stop attracting them with your shit personality.
>>
>>7135905
You cited yelp. You're not digging yourself out of that. Inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE
>>
>>7135891
You ran way with your tail between your legs. I love it.
>>7135898
>>
>>7135898
>>7135891

How fucking new are you that you don't understand how
>implying
works?

Back to leddit.

Also,

>enjoying chain food places

top kok
>>
File: untitled.jpg (76 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
76 KB, 1024x600
>>7135910
I'm not the anon who even posted it, I'm just saying it was a stupid argument. Nice inb4, but that's not me. What more can anyone provide as a citation for a burger joint? At the very least, it's obvious this is a problem for many people at this fast casual burger place. I've never eaten at Five Guys, so I have no personal experience, but I will take it into consideration that apparently their burgers fall apart a lot of the time.
>>
>>7135918
no it's circular argument, there is nothing to argue, i was just asking you to clarify what you meant you fucking moron
>>7135936
his implication could lead to rr being decent or not decent. half decent is inbetween, implying it's on one of the extremes and i was curious as to his opinion.

lrn2english
>>
>>7135942

No, whenever you
>imply
on this Taiwanese mud sculpting imagine board it is always to say that something is shit.

For example

>implying five guys is good

Anyone who wasn't born yesterday would understand that I just said that five guys is shit.

Nobody would read that and go "wow, that guy loves five guys!"

Literally back to leddit.
>>
>>7135939

When he said "citation needed" he implied that the majority of five guys burgers he has ever seen / eaten / heard of don't fall apart.

Obviously he didn't expect that dude to cite a journal article saying "85.4% of five guys burgers fall apart"
>>
>>7135942
Stop being a retard.
>>
>>7133379
Odessa?
>>
>>7135947
yes, your implication
>implying five guys is good
has a positive literal meaning but in fact you are implying they are shit.

implying something in the middle is ambiguous you god damn moron unless you just want to argue for fun. but arguing of maymay arrows is a pointless endeavour.
>>
>>7135970

>this guy who STILL doesn't know how implying works

People have
>implied stuff is shit
across 4chan for a literal decade now.

Just because you can't understand the unique form of dialect used here doesn't suddenly mean that the 110 million other people who visit 4chan every month are doing it wrong.

This must literally be your first day on the internet.
>>
>>7135970
Are you actually autistic? Is it really your first day here? We write a certain way and expect others to get what we're saying because that's how language works. Greentexting might as well be a visual form of sarcasm when used the way the other guy used it. 99% of people on the entire site would instantly understand it as such. This isn't hard.
>>
>>7135980
agreed, i'll keep watching this autistic argument with a look of bemusement on my face.
>>
>>7135976
>>7135980
who doesn't understand? god damn you are moronic. are we misunderstanding because you think a good eatery can be described as "halfway decent"?
>>
>>7135986

>implying red robin is halfway decent
>>
>>7135986

>implying red robin is halfway decent.
>>
>>7135988
>>7135992
>implying not samefag
>>
>>7135986
>>7135986

>>
>>7135986
>>7135986

>>
>>7135986
>>
>>7135986
>>7135986
>>7135986

>>
>>7135986

>>
>>7135988
>>7135992
>>7135994
>>7135997
>>7135998
>>7135999
>>7136002
>this butthurt samefag who keeps bumping the thread

u really are the wurst
>>
>>7133888
There is a person somewhere in the world that was so autistic that they made an entire list to prove someone wrong on an anonymous image board.
Just let that sink in for a second.
>>
>>7135986
>doesn't know that you have to wait 3 minutes and 59 seconds before posting a duplicate reply
>>
>>7135986
>>
>>7136017
>all dem posts within a minute of each other
sure thing, butty
>>
>>7135986

>>
>>7136034
>proving my point
>>
>>7135986
>>
>>7135986

>>
kekorino
>>
>h-have i started a maymay yet guys?
>>
>>7135986
>>
>>7136054
>>7135986

>>
>>7136054
>>
>>7136054
>>7135986

>>
>>7136054
>>7136007
>>7135993
>>7135986
>>
>>7133134
FUCK 5 GUYS
>>
File: randingo.jpg (45 KB, 390x604) Image search: [Google]
randingo.jpg
45 KB, 390x604
hes not wrong though

for about 12 bucks you can make a better quality burger

better then store brought
>>
Get the fries well done at five guys and then it's worth it. Normal fries are way too soggy.
>>
>>7136054
This is literally what autists from /tv/ have been trying to do for the past few months, just forcing the unfunniest shit

Red Robin is pretty shitty regardless
>>
File: tempfileTrashbin.png (39 KB, 116x159) Image search: [Google]
tempfileTrashbin.png
39 KB, 116x159
>>7133134
I had a similar experience. I heard more praise about Five Guys than any other restaurant from both the people around me and the gaming buddies I had 3 or 4 years ago. I found out one was in the next town over and went only to be disappointed. They made the burger and fries fresh to order but the fries and bun were extremely soggy and the meat, while fully cooked, was very cold. To make things worse, while waiting, we ( people I went with ) were told to enjoy the peanuts but were not told where they were in the store; we eventually found them sitting on top of those plastic trash bins ( pic related; not exact but close ) you find at so many different areas such as parks, outside of stores, etc. I won't be going back; Culver's does well what Five Guys seems to be trying to accomplish and even McDonalds has better food than the Five Guys do.
>>
>>7135986
>>
>>7133134
you order the wrong thing; and eat it at the actual restaurant or else it will turn into shit by the time you get it home.

raw onions + lettuce + jalapeno is the only way you can go; don't get condiments on it unless you want to dip it in ketchup every few bites or something.

the hotdog + raw onion + jalapeno is also perfect; no condiments.

what the fuck do you think is going to happen to fries if you leave them in a bag full of grease for too long, of course they will get soggy

go back to school nutbag.
>>
>>7136169
also same fag here; if there are this many people posting in a thread it's obviously better than any other burger joing; BK?MCD?WHATA?SHAKESHAK?ETC get about 7 replies.
>>
Personally I prefer my local microburgery for the best burgers
>>
>>7133134
oh look its the 5 five guys is expensive and bad meme
>>
>>7133379
sorry about that bro
maybe things will get better for you
>>
>>7133134
/ck/ can shit on Five Guys all they want, but when I want a greasy mess of a burger that's where I fucking go.
>>
>>7134016
i dont know about you, but most millenials have no concept of customer service and are just plain horrible workers for a number of reasons including:
-constantly fucking around with their phones
-dont greet customers and have zero enthusiasm when customers ask them a question
-borders on indifference on whether or not the customer comes back
-move around with a constant case of lethargy
-if coming around a corner and they almost bump into someone they wont say excuse me even if the other person does
horrible horrible fucking workers its really sad
>>
>>7137043

That's why you hire Mexicans dude. Fuck amerifats
>>
>>7135861
thats because men grip their burgers with authority and you hold yours like a faygle
>>
>>7137039
That's because you're not smart enough to go somewhere better.
>>
>>7137046
>hire Mexicans who don't speak English for customer service jobs.
>>
>>7137052
No its just close and cheap for anyone who has a real job
>>
File: 1448788039851.jpg (151 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1448788039851.jpg
151 KB, 1600x1067
>>7133847
>For $12, I can get three double cheeseburger meals at Burger King. And the burgers won't fall apart like some millenial at a new job.
five guys isnt processed, apart from the canned mushrooms they use.
for many people eating processed food is akin to getting drunk first thing in the morning levels of degeneracy.
an unpopular thing to say on a board full of alcoholic NEET failures but eating real food is worth the price to anyone who cares about their body.
>>
>>7137129
>five guys isnt processed
You're a fucking idiot, son.
>>
>>7137129
Unless that beef is ground to order and the bread is fresh-baked there or locally, you're wrong.
They use processed cheese food.
They use preservatives in their bread.
They use canned mushrooms.
They don't mince the beef there.

For $12, I can get a fresh-ground-to-order burger on a fresh-baked-locally-this-morning bun with cheddar and a side of fries that aren't limper than a Viagra patient without his little blue pills. And fresh mushrooms. AND! If I get it to go, I don't have to pay tip. AND AND! If I do decide to sit in, another two bucks on top of it plus tips on the whole meal gets me a beer and table service. Five Guys is fucking retarded to eat in that case.

You're paying $12 for quite literally $1.25 worth of food that's literally no better than a $4 value meal elsewhere. That's highway fucking robbery. But you go ahead enjoy your emperor and his lovely new robe.
>>
>>7133134
You're not ordering correctly.
At five guys you have to order the "little" items.
A little cheeseburger and little fry cost me like $7. Btw the "little" cheeseburger isn't little at all. It's just a single Patty rather than a double.
>>
>>7137144
>little fry
You only order one?
>>
>>7137144
Seriously, I only have enough room in my stomach to eat the "regular" burger when I don't want fries or a drink.
>>
>>7133134
it is not worth the price. if they could get their burgers, fries, and drink to 9.99 they would kill it.
>>
I agree that the fries are mediocre at best although unless you let them sit in the bag you shouldn't have problems with them being limp and soggy, they're just not good fries is all. The burgers are pretty nice although nowhere near the best I've had, and it's made to order plus you can get as many additional toppings as you want for free. Those are what you're paying for. Five Guys is fast casual dining, it's a midway point between the speed and consistency of fast food but the quality and taste of a restaurant meal.
>>
>>7133163
That's just the thing, OP didn't enjoy it so therefore paying $12 wasn't justified.
>>
>>7137171
A little bacon burger, fries shared with a friend, and a drink comes in easily under 10 bucks. If you need more food than that they're doing you a favor by pricing it out of your range
>>
>>7137139
>that's literally no better than a $4 value meal elsewhere.
but thats wrong, the meat in the burgers are made in the mornings so they are fresh to order.
>>
>>7135986
>>
To get your monies worth at five guys you literally need to get a burger with everything. The mushrooms, jalapeƱos, grilled onions, ect...
You're paying for all that shit anyway since they're all "free" toppings. So if you just getting a plain cheeseburger you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>7137267
>ground-fresh-to-order means the same thing as preformed patties cooked-fresh-to-order
lol
>>
>>7137129
>five guys isnt processed, apart from the canned mushrooms they use.
That alone is enough reason to never go to a shit place like that.
>>
Wtf are people bitching about $12 for? I go to Wendys, get a baconator, med fries, small chili, and med drink for $11 and change. At the Firehouse subs near me a footlong steak sandwich with peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese, plus chips and a drink is $11. Unless you go to Taco Bell, you're spending $10+ for a meal at a fast food these days. Five Guys is alright with all the topping choices.
>>
>>7137615
You're asking people who live on ramen, rice and beans and dollar menu items why they think $12 is expensive? Really?
>>
>>7137196
>Five Guys is fast casual dining, it's a midway point between the speed and consistency of fast food but the quality and taste of a restaurant meal.

I can get equivalent or better taste and quality from a restaurant with only a slight loss on speed. Consistency will run about the same since both places will be using standardized ingredients. Plus going to an actual restaurant means their drink machine won't be consistently out of more than half the options. Seriously, is there any Five Guy's that restocks their drink machine regularly?
>>
>>7133134
In N Out is desu much better imo
>>
>>7137632
>I can get equivalent or better taste and quality from a restaurant with only a slight loss on speed

Impossible to use such a comparison. You might consider Mom and Pop's Sammich Shop as a full service restaurant. Others would use Red Robin or another large chain as a comparison. Also what time did you go? Lunch time? You're not getting out of a large chain restaurant in less than an hour at lunch time. Not unless you happen to have a Red robin-tier restaurant in the middle of a podunk town of 1000 residents. Lunch hour is lunch hour, and restaurants get swamped with the rush. Your experience in say, Buffalo, will be different from someone in LA, or Spokane, or Austin, or Hollarbacktownsville, Arkansas.
>>
>>7133888
Well, thats fucking impressive display of facts and autism, but kudos to you for making a solid goddamn point
>>
>>7133172
The girlfriend and I just went to Red Robin here in Melbourne Florida and nay a single burger was under $10. Their 'signature' burgers were in the 15$ range.

To me, 5 Guys was just some gimmick fast food. The taste left quite a bit to be desired, and they compensate it by giving you an entire bucket full of fries.

For the price point, I think Red Robin has them beat. Plus you get better quality 'endless' fries but you have some solid sauces to choose from for dipping.

If ONE ,meal at 5 Guys cost's 12$ then why on earth go there for their hurried just over fast food tier garbage?
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.