[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ sent me here. I will teach you all how to make food that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: food.jpg (1 MB, 3096x4128) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
1 MB, 3096x4128
Pic is my dinner.
Meat is cold marinated chicken that I cooked for lunch.
The big pile of white stuff in the middle is chili garlic curd dip, very mild, 0.3% fat and 12% protein.
The wedge is cream blue cheese and it is my favorite part of the meal.

Macros? Calories? I dunno, I get well over my needed protein for my weight but chocolate whey shakes are tasty.

Show me your food! Give me new ideas. Not an old recipe or diet, I wanna know what people are eating nowadays! For gains of course!
>>
File: food2.jpg (970 KB, 2416x4128) Image search: [Google]
food2.jpg
970 KB, 2416x4128
Now the chicken has rice!
>>
>>7126408
>bread
>>
File: food3.jpg (4 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
food3.jpg
4 MB, 4128x3096
Now the chicken has some over boiled egg halves!
>>
File: food4.jpg (1 MB, 3096x4128) Image search: [Google]
food4.jpg
1 MB, 3096x4128
Now the chicken has yellow onions, mushrooms and pasta!
>>
>>7126411
Damn how did you cook that chicken?
>>
Now the chicken has a greasy English aged cheddar topping.

This was my dirty drunk meal. I grated a fistful of cheddar on top of my 2 slices of frying bacon. Enough sodium to to kill a slug. I ate this while drinking my own 90% alc homemade moonshine with orange juice.
>>
>>7126412
Cold meal, made toast in toaster while slicing veggies, then sliced bread.
>>
>>7126424
I cut the chicken up and marinade it in canola oil with spices (soy, salt, pepper, sugar, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromat, garlic powder, chili, paprika and a big squirt of lemonjuice) for atleast an hour or up to 3days, then cook it in it's marinade. I usually make a bucket for 3 days (6 meals) of chicken at a time. First pic is cold chicken, second pic is hot. Probably too much fat but it is delicious.
>>
>i will teach you all how to make food that will make you swole
>"Macros? Calories? I dunno"

you're fucking retarded
>>
File: food5.jpg (976 KB, 3096x4128) Image search: [Google]
food5.jpg
976 KB, 3096x4128
>>7126429
>Now the chicken has a greasy English aged cheddar topping.
>This was my dirty drunk meal. I grated a fistful of cheddar on top of my 2 slices of frying bacon. Enough sodium to to kill a slug. I ate this while drinking my own 90% alc homemade moonshine with orange juice.
>>
>>7126408
>raw tomatos
>>
>>7126440
I counted my protein first to make sure I was well safe. then I just eat until it doesn't feel good. This is how I bulk. I will cut well below BMI overweight every year. Starving and cardio. Please judge me by the meal I am presenting.
>>
>>7126453
Have you tried a piece of cream blue cheese together with a 8th slice of RAW tomato and a piece of chicken? It is heaven and it is healthy as fuck. If I had put basil and salt on the tomatoes no one would have batted an eye. >.<
>>
>>7126440
Not op

Op is eating successfully without the eating disorder most of fit has. Total amount of macros does not matter, you just have to know what things are made of and use common sense. Meal should be about 50% protein, 30% fat and 20% carbs. He has a pile of chicken, some yogurt dip fresh veggies and a little toast. He got good enzymes and fiber and common sense will tell you thr macros are good.

Tl;dr learn to eat food noob just use your brain
>>
>>7126486
>Total amount of macros does not matter
>Meal should be about 50% protein, 30% fat and 20% carbs

lol where do I begin, macros have a massive effect on your body composition and training performance. Not to mention that your macro amounts are ass backwards. Unless you're trying to go into ketosis, the majority of your calories should come from carbs unless you want to go catabolic and lose all those hard earned gainz
>>
>>7126408
Use tomatoes and onions for sauce. Add some garlic, ground pepper, oregano.

Now cook chicken pieces in the sauce.

Use the cheese, unseasoned milk curds, some olive oil and vinegar as a dressing for the greens.

Throw away that thing that looks like bread and find or bake some real bread.

Congratulations - with the same ingredients, you made something more palatable.
>>
>>7126477
You really haven't been to /ck/. Holy fuck, I give /fit/ way too much credit for its trolling abilities.
>>
>>7126486
Thank you very much!

That is curd, not yoghurt, 0.3% fat and 12% protein, what vikings in Iceland eat, it has a big teaspoon of mayo in it though for a 500g pack, so fat might be as high as 1%.

I wanna hear what you would add or remove to make it suit your taste and your nutrition! Please tell me and please post pictures!
>>
>>7126504
I do overeat proteins, I have a fast metabolism though. Keto people will never make real gains unless they get their drive from drugs, carbs are a small/average but important part of a diet. I haven't even started to show people my potato library because I don't want to be labeled as a Baltic state.

What did the greatest gladiators who risked their life in every fight eat? RAW (or roasted) OATS, grilled meat, wine and porridges.

Carb bros!!!
>>
>>7126513
I wan't to argue, but I love you. Wanna move to Sweden?

Nah, I will argue, This meal was quick and cold (everything is cold!). Even the crisp toast you see is cold. This is lazy meal for enjoying my cream blue cheese and aiming to be fit.
>>
>>7126533
OK, ignore everything but the chicken. Look at it, that is a juicy bit of marinated then cooked piece of chicken. That is the most expensive part of my meal so I put the most effort into it.

"Recipie"
I cut the chicken up and marinade it in canola oil with spices (soy, salt, pepper, sugar, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromat, garlic powder, chili, paprika and a big squirt of lemonjuice) for atleast an hour or up to 3days, then cook it in it's marinade. I usually make a bucket for 3 days (6 meals) of chicken at a time. First pic is cold chicken, second pic is hot. Probably too much fat but it is delicious.

Aren't that some inviting pieces of chicken? Even cold!
>>
>>7126590
>I have a fast metabolism though

wew broscience (m)
>>
>>7126504
Its not easy to go into ketosis eating a healthy diet, all you have to do is not be retarded and eat what fuels you near that ratio. Do you understand if you eat towards that and eat a lot it will work itself out? When i say it does not matter if you count i dont mean eat only french fries, i mean use common sense and eat good foods and dont stress over counting macros. If you have to ask if french fries have lots of protein you need to read more about nutrition. I dont have to do any math to know these meals are solid.
>>
>>7126652
You see what I eat, I eat more than my equally sized peers, lets call it "bad absorption of nutrients" then.

My BMI is perfectly fine and I am fucking bulking.

Maybe my gut flora can't absorb it? I have been slowly but steadily gaining mass and increasing in plates though.

What should I call it? You called me out, now tell me what it means. I eat more than heavier and taller dudes than me do and I struggle to gain weight.
>>
>>7126745
how many calories are you eating per day? please count everything you ate, thanks

I have a coworker with a "slow metabolism". for breakfast he eats bacon and eggs. then later he gets hungry and has a cinnamon roll. then for lunch he has just yogurt because he's "on a diet". then in the afternoon he has a double bacon cheeseburger and fries because he's hungry. then after work he downs a half liter of whisky and eats an entire domino's pizza.

he is "big boned", as they say.

my point being, people tend not to really track what they eat and then they make up silly myths about their "metabolism"
>>
>>7126745
means you eat less than you think you do or your peers eat more than you think they do
>>
>>7126719
Let's make enemies.

You mention french fries because they are a retarded overly fat food for people with eating disorders.

Keto is for fat fucks who just want to eat meat while pretending to lose weight. We can all count calories, use more than you consume and you lose weight, it's basic subtraction math taught in 1(-2) grade.

I regret this post but I am too far in, I love you though.
>>
>>7126756
That is logically right. I am saying that I had people living on my sofa and we made equal plates to eat as we had friendly competitions in whatever they thought they were good at. There is no way these people would budge in their budget and there is no way I wouldn't at least keep up in eating or go further. The real answer is better "supplements".
>>
>>7126761
You need to be getting fat from sources other than meat for keto. Too much protein throws off the balance.
>>
>>7126408
Disgusting amount of cheese fatty.
>>
>>7126408
Looks fucking awful tbhwy

Wouldn't eat. Raw tomatos are literally bad for you, you should not be eating them.
>>
Why is there a big pile of goopy jizz on every plate?
>>
>>7126535
Really they look ideal. Best to add micronutrient dense snacks inbetween but this meal is solid and most importantly for consistency it looks easy to put together. Every meal low in veggies can be improved with a salad first.
>>
>>7126761
Sadly even if you eat under your calorie intake if your food is not nutrient dense your body will be starving and want to hold onto every calorie it has stored. Best diet is not to count calories or macros just eat solid ratio meals of nutrient dense foods. Also metabolic typing, aka common sense. How does eating this food make me feel? Am i energetic and clear headed? Eat that thing more. Do i feel bloated and like im dying afterwards? Maybe not eat that thing again. People make this shit way too hard.
>>
>>7126778
Keto is for people hoping their crazy shits solves the absorption rates. My whole diet is based on maximizing protein. Can you teach me something new about this subject?
>>
>>7126792
Thank you, that cheese wedge is my guilty pleasure.

https://www.mathem.se/varor/adelost/klassisk-adelost-30--140g-kvibille

Look at it. Then imagine uncovering it and cutting a slice. It's easy to fork a piece then add a chicken piece and a vegetable and a little curd. It tastes wonderful and it's good for you. It's like the 2 strips of lean bacon I eat every day. They add flavor!
>>
>>7126796
I wash my tomatoes and cut them into 8ths because I my veggies firm and fresh. I thought I was being healthy, please teach me why raw tomatoes are bad for me.
>>
File: 1429105288250.gif (284 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
1429105288250.gif
284 KB, 282x400
>>7126408
holy fuck someone from /fit/ who can actually make food!
>>
>>7126800
That is curd/kvarg as garlic/chili dip. 0.3% fat and 12% protein.

"https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvarg, salt, pepper, sugar, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromat, garlic powder, chili, paprika and a big squirt of lemonjuice, basil (and some magical local herbs that make my meat better than yours) and add mayo until you think your guests will not think it tastes like stale yogurt, I usually go with a big tea spoon of light mayo into 500 grams of curd/kvarg". What kind of cousine are you used too that doesn't have any kind of "goopy" stuff?
>>
>>7126808
Be specific! What micronutrients? What kind of snacks?

Am I low in veggies? wat

I eat 1/4 veggies in every meal, supplemented by veggie snacks alone or dipped in curd dip.
>>
>>7126828
I 100% agree with everything you say. I could have written that myself. I take a bow.
>>
>>7126892
Thank you!

This is even my laziest food, check the warm food, slightly more effort.

I will master every aspect of my daily life.

Now do me the honor of telling me what you would personally change to fit your taste. I highly value your opinion.
>>
>>7126892
Thank you!

This is even my laziest food, check the warm food, slightly more effort.

I will master every aspect of my daily life.

Now do me the honor of telling me what you would personally change to fit your taste. I highly value your opinion.
>>
>>7126892
Is this a joke post? Or just American?
>>
>>7126408
Shit plating breh.
>>
>>7126951
This is the old standard Ikea plate. I need calories and proteins, My plate wont stop me. Looking at this picture makes me slightly hungry again. That cream blue cheese is delicious!

Show me your dinner today.
>>
>>7126954
I feel slightly sad that you genuinely came here thinking your food was good.
>>
You won't even post your own meals. I hate you all. You are afraid and weak.
>>
>>7126958
>You are afraid and weak.

lmao, i bet you're a real tough guy alpha right? give it a rest mate
>>
>>7126945
It's okay, europe. You still matter, a little.
>>
>>7126932
personally I'd sub the bread for quinoa or something like that. not because of the nutritional profile but rather the texture. quinoa or lentils or couscous
>>
>>7126956
Stop bitching in general and start being straight, what do you have a trouble with? Do you think I will suffer from malnutrition? Do you have a slightly different palate than me? I make food that is fresh, seasoned and healthy. I am op, my pics are all nice high resolution ones. I eat this twice a day for my whole life, don't you think I learned how to cook it perfectly by now?

FUCKER SHOW ME WHAT YOU ATE TODAY!
>>
>>7126961
My whole post is about seeing what people are eating nowadays. It's a picture of what you eat. Do you feel scared about scary internet stronk guy?
>>
>>7126970
That would be healthier in every way. You are totally right.

That is slower carbs though.Then I would have to go back to bananas and I fucking hate bananas. That's why only eat 4 a week.
>>
Good night, I love you all.
>>
>>7126408
OP if this is for gains I'm assuming that's breast right? Just making sure, because that looks hella joocy despite being breast. How do you cook it? Steam in its marinade??
>>
>>7126417
>not soft boiling your eggs
>>
>>7127071
Yes, big boneless breasts sliced to absorb more marinade.

I cut the chicken up and marinade it in canola oil with spices (soy, salt, pepper, sugar, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromat, garlic powder, chili, paprika and a big squirt of lemonjuice) for atleast an hour or up to 3days, then cook it in it's marinade. I usually make a bucket for 3 days (6 meals) of chicken at a time. First pic is cold chicken, second pic is hot. Probably too much fat but it is delicious. So it's fried in it's own marinade on high heat with constant stirring usually with onions and bacon.They are even juicier than they look.
>>
>>7127205
My eggs are boiled as hard as possible. Poaching would be fun to learn, I have never tasted a poached egg. I do fear salmonella though.
>>
>>7127710
>Poaching would be fun to learn, I have never tasted a poached egg. I do fear salmonella though.

wot, you won't get salmonella from an egg lmao millions of people eat raw eggs every day and salmonella cases are statistically zero. You're more likely for a plane to land on your house than to get salmonella from an egg
>>
File: 1234.jpg (37 KB, 757x315) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
37 KB, 757x315
>>7126417
>That boiled egg
>>
>>7127722
Salmonella is real. It is not lethal but it will destroy everything with training and diet for months. http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/amnesomraden/beredskap/utbrott/salmonella-sverige-2014-2015/

But we have been using fire to cook with for 1.8+ million years and those who used it survived. I will take my bio gains well cooked unless there is a chef willing to take my wrath if I get food poisoned. I am extremely curious about the taste of a perfectly made poached egg. I will seek it out before making it myself. I assume it is close to sunny side up eggs yolk taste.
>>
>>7127772
You got aids or something?
>>
>>7127726
It is very boiled and safe to consume. It is food. I cooked it.
>>
>>7127777
I am disease free and I intend to stay that way.
>>
>>7126411
This looks good.

The rest doesn't. You need to work on your presentation skills and think long and hard about what works together and what doesn't.

t. snapphane
>>
>>7127789
> think long and hard about what works together and what doesn't.

I will just put on my thinking hat and think away my personal preferences.

What doesn't go together? Be specific you Danish wolf.
>>
>>7126892
You'd be surprised. The thing is the ones that actually cook (and I mean, cook, not like half the posts here on /ck/), don't post our dinners.

Usually the /fit/izens that don't know a thing about cooking something as simple as a chicken breast are murricans btw. Not their fault, but the way they were raised tbqhlads
>>
>>7127710
Try soft boil: put the egg covered in cold water, count 2 minutes since the rolling boil starts, put the egg under cold water, peel it, and enjoy.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.