[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of ramsays prison tour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What does /ck/ think of ramsays prison tour?
>>
File: slide_328580_3195171_free.gif (600 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
slide_328580_3195171_free.gif
600 KB, 400x327
>>7118978

>teaching convicted felons how to cook and run a business when they're paroled.

So culinary school 30 years ago?

Pro-bono vocational school run by one of the greatest Chefs to ever exist?

>mfw
>>
I know people who have wanted to be a chef for years. These guys kill someone and they get trained by one of the best in the world. Seems shitty.
>>
i found it very interesting that british prisoners are mostly black too
>>
>>7118978
He should stay behind bars.
>>
>>7119042
What a strange coincidence
>>
>>7119042
But still have that shitty accent
>>
>>7118978
I enjoyed that he made a point to say he's sick of them sitting around and doing fuckall and costing the taxpayer money. Seemed to be an appropriate balance of "wow it must be horrible to be in here" with "holy fuck would you people just stop fucking up"
>>
>>7119025
tell me more about how you know the types of crimes that were committed
>>
>>7119042
I think you're on to something.
>>
Bad boys bakery is the gayest name he could come up with. Suits the prisoners well
>>
>>7119025
>hurr we should throw away the key and keep them in cells for 23 hours a day withno acess to vocational training for whenthey leave.

What's your idea champ?
>>
I wish Ramsay was my dad.
Or coach, or professor, or something. Fuck, I need more role models in my life that aren't sad fucking losers.
>>
>>7119104
I didn't say that. It's just funny to me that people who work their ass off in his field would die for one on one training with the guy, and he goes and teaches a bunch of prisoners
>>
>>7119180

>in the field

Yes, that means you had the credentials to get that job, something felons lack...hence their lives of crime.

He's teaching them life skills that will keep them out of prison.
>>
>>7119076
It was just a generalized statement. I'm sure most are in there for stabbing someone since it's in the UK
>>
>>7119180
>IT'TH N-NOT FAAAIR! WAAAHHHHHH
>THUCCETTHFUL BUTHINETHMEN THOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR TIME AND MONEY
You make your own way in this life. Stop asking for handouts.
>>
>>7119076
To be fair they're listed on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Behind_Bars#Original_twelve_chefs

Although none of them are murderers. No one is giving murderers access to knives.
>>
>>7119194
Im not in the field. I don't care what the guy does.
>stop asking for handouts
We'll I'm not a felon so I don't have to. Lucky me!
>>
>>7119203
>so I don't have to
So you're also wasting resources by begging for shit you don't need. Fucking leech.
>>
>>7119207
Aw shit ya got me
>>
>>7119221
leave forever weenie
>>
>>7119338
Don't tell me what to do, dink
>>
>>7118978

ramsay is a faggot, there isn't any chef left in him
>>
>>7119180
Hes making a case to rehabilitate prisoners. Most people in jail at leaat the u.s is drugs. Most people selling are poor with little opportunity. So he gives them a trade and you autism fit?
>>
>>7120759
As he cooks all the time?
>>
>>7119111
>I need role models in my life that aren't sad fucking losers.
iktf
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.