[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everytime I see someone who hasnt tried in n out eat a burger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: double-double.jpg (180 KB, 2321x1450) Image search: [Google]
double-double.jpg
180 KB, 2321x1450
Everytime I see someone who hasnt tried in n out eat a burger there they say its the best. Is it really that good compared to others? I have an in n out in my town so I dont really notice i've just always had their burgers but non californias seem to freak out about them.
They're not a bad burger at all and the rpices are great but for a few bucks more I could get an even better burger down the street
>>
yes, easily best fast food burger out there. fries could improve though
>>
Californian here too. Its nomie meme food to be honest family. Like siracha or fast casual.
>>
>>7104722
People cum about it because it's decent food for the price. The menu is simple, the items are cheap and you get a comparable if not superior product than most other fast food chains in the same category. People tend to throw shit around like "muh Five Guys" or "muh local burger joint," but that's a fale equivalency. They're not fast food, they're a slight step above. In n Out is fast food. Their competitors are BK, McDs, Wendys, etc. So compared to those, yes, it's better and cheaper. But it's not great. It's acceptable at best. Poorfags in California just go nuts over anything affordable and decent, because they're dirt poor from living in California.
>>
>>7104722
I tried it and realized it was meme food. It's a decent burger, but that's about it.
>>
File: IMG_3694.jpg (417 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
417 KB, 5000x5000
>>7104722
It's infinitely better than Mcdonalds, Burger King, Jack In the box, Hardee's/Carls Jr, and most other cheap fast food.

The best part is it costs about the same for some fucking reason. Hell all Jack in the Box and Carls Jr meals cost more than a #1 at In n Out.
>>
>>7104722
It may be a meme but I do appreciate how cheap they are compared to other hamburgers in the area I live
>>
>>7105094
You expect us to believe you live in an area?
>>
>>7104722
The food is decent, but the price makes it much more appealing.
>>
It's probably the best chain fast food, as in a place with a drive through, option if there's one around you. Good fresh food, consistently well prepared, and open until 1am. It's not the end all be all but it's pretty great.

The fries kind of suck because they don't double fry them so the time between tasty and crispy and limp is right around the time it takes you to drive home.
>>
>>7105179
You can always just tell them to double fry them. They're called well done fries.
>>
>>7104722
>>7104722
It's not the best burger, it's just a cheap fast food burger with fresh ingredients. Like you said, it is easy to find a better burger just not at the same price
>>
I've always said that it's just a good fast food burger at cheap price when people ask about it. It's not some orgasmic experience though like some people make it out to be.
>>
>>7104829
>People cum about it because it's decent food for the price
This. You can easily find a better burger, but in terms of cost versus tastiness In N Out is tough to beat. It's way better than fast food standards like McD's and BK.
>>
>>7105121
kek
>>
Went to one when I was in California recently. It's slightly better than a McDouble and overhyped as shit. You can't really compare to something like Five Guys because of the price difference but Wendy's is definitely better.
>>
SoCal here. Carl jr is better than In and Out. The lettuce in the In and Out burger is also cold.
>>
>>7107112
lettuce is supposed to be cold you fuck
>>
File: bobby_20.png (69 KB, 229x334) Image search: [Google]
bobby_20.png
69 KB, 229x334
>decide to try it out
>wait in line for 15 minutes
>wait another 10 for food
>finally get order
>it's just an okay burger with okay fries
>>
>>7107134
Yeah but these lettuces were ICE cold and it didn't mesh well with the rest of the burger. The only thing that is going for the In and out burgers and fries are the animal style sauces.
>>
>>7107195
>these lettuces

Stay in school, champ.
>>
File: twitter.png (547 KB, 360x454) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
547 KB, 360x454
Your daily reminder that Cook Out is better.
>>
>>7107136
>I spent half an hour getting food at a place that's always busy as fuck my time is so precious fucking WAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>7107278
>the unemployed bum detected
>>
>>7107280
>presumptuous fucktard detected
>>
you can tell by looking at them why people like them, they are generously stacked and full of goop like cheese and dressing and the patties look somewhat juicier than your standard maccas. i can believe they are a superior version of a fast food burger but there will certainly be other burgers out there that taste a fuckload better.
>>
File: culvers_2.jpg (60 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
culvers_2.jpg
60 KB, 640x349
>>7104722
Culver's is better 2bh desu
>>
>>7107278
You stupid nig nog. Its called fast food for a reason.Lets not shit ourselves, that is exactly what in n out is, fast fucking food. Those dumb assholes behind the counter cant hustle for shit. In n out is overpriced, slow meme food.
>>
>>7104722
It is overrated
>>
>>7107249
as an ex-employee of the Coke-Out© living in CA, i can confirm that in-n-out's burgers are better, but the cook out as a whole is better than in-n-out.
>>
>>7104722
I've had a burger from an in & out a few times while driving through California. They're alright; better than McDonalds, but nothing amazing.
>>
>>7107093
>>7107461
>better than mcdonalds
that's not saying much
>>
>>7104722

No it's not "the best". Labeling a chain restaurant is the best is like giving a small child a fridge star, it only means so much and only gets so good. It's good moderately fresh food fully customizable for dirt cheap which is more than can be said for most other places.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.