[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
go vegan, or eat me, this Thanksgiving. mai dick is waiting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
go vegan, or eat me, this Thanksgiving.

mai dick is waiting. all vegan cawk.
>>
>>7102408
This is nothing but perverted exhibitionism. Fucking bourgeois decadence bring down the morals of the working man.
>>
File: tumblr_m9cc5dttsK1qzegz5o1_500.png (233 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9cc5dttsK1qzegz5o1_500.png
233 KB, 500x385
This is my first vegetarian thanksgiving but good lord

No wonder everyone hates us
>>
>>7102412
and your meat eating condones the torture and murder of innocent animals, instead of being part of the circle of life and having a salad.
>>
>Ok honey, you pose half naked and I give pamphlets away. Because you love me, right?
JUST
>>
>>7102420
> what is human evolution
>>
>Not even going full naked

Half-assed crap, wouldn't expect anything else from a vegan
>>
I had tofurkey one thanksgiving when I was hooked up with a vegan. It is amazing what guys will do for the poo nanny.
>>
>>7102420
Animals cannot, by definition, be murdered as murder is defined as "the unlawful ending of a /human/ life." Animals are not humans.
You can say 'slaughter' and still have the same impact without outing those who already follow your batshit moral code as idiots on top of nutjobs.
>>
He's laying his head against an upside down wine glass
>>
File: PetaRetardShill.jpg (59 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
PetaRetardShill.jpg
59 KB, 620x400
>>7102408

Hudson Valley NYfag here, Turkeys are hunted enmasse by coyotes and foxes, nearly driven to extinction around here until the DEP & DEC alowed fox hunting permits here. For some reason British tourism has risen because of this, but that's not the point.

The point is it's more "humane" to let them be killed in a factory then to be ripped to shreds by packs of wild animals.

That faggot must also be cold as fuck, because it snowed here last night. Dumb faggot.
>>
>>7102420
>eating
>circle of life

They are mutually inclusive
>>
>>7102473
i wish it would snap and the stem impale his cerebellum
>>
>>7102408
'fucking white people'
-that sassy bbq negress
>>
>>7102408

Whatever happened to throwing eggs and vegetables at obnoxious people like that?

I'm so glad I don't live close to any of those special snowflakes in urbania.
>>
>>7102420
>doesn't understand what torture or murder is...
>>
File: kfcprotesto.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kfcprotesto.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
Humans and animals are bio-machines. The so-called "soul" is a human invention and doesn't actually exist. Goddamn delusional vegans.
>>
White people are just different.
>>
>>7103708
>White people are just...

....coddled little bitches.
>>
this is great, I love it when people spite themselves

hes out there trying to make a statement, meanwhile the hundreds of people who saw him all thought "haha wow look at this fucking bozo laying on the sidewalk in his underwear. wat a fucking bitch"
>>
>>7102496

That's what idiots don't seem to grasp about flightless birds.
>>
>>7102496
>For some reason British tourism has risen because of this, but that's not the point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting_Act_2004
The Brits keep electing leaders that royally screw them.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (76 KB, 800x741) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
76 KB, 800x741
>>7103664
>>
>>7103633
How to be a faggot 101
>>
>>7102420
>the circle of life doesn't include animals or fungi.
ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL
>>
>>7102473
Second thing I noticed after his lack of dedication towards arm-placement.

He'd probably instantly die if that glass broke
>>
>>7102408
op how do you stave off the craving for Meat?
>>
>>7102420
honestly speaking the animals we eat get more human treatment than the animals we don't eat.
picture related. not that even then peta could do anything about it. they know as much about horses as any other animal. most people who raise horses don't even know how to, let alone batshit eco terrorists.

you people are part of the reason global warming isn't accepted.
>>
What the fuck is with all this vegan vegetarian bullshit. Fucking kill yourselves at least contain it to one thread.
>>
>>7102408
>implying i wouldnt want to try human once in my life

i hope you have the balls to follow through with your ideology
>>
>>7104042
my only problem with eating human meat is since I too am a human, any illness that human may have will easily be transferred to me
>>
>>7103664
No, that's wrong. Humans have souls. Animals don't, which is why it's okay to eat them.
>>
>>7104042
I'd try a bite
>>7104047
but I don't want AIDS
>>
>>7104020
I saw a black chick today with literally the same hair cut
>>
>>7103664
white peta guy laughing, nigger wants that chicken so bad, I'm calling possible fake, but still funny
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.