[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i know scrambled eggs are usually made with butter or milk. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: P121171914020326_2.jpg (622 KB, 868x867) Image search: [Google]
P121171914020326_2.jpg
622 KB, 868x867
i know scrambled eggs are usually made with butter or milk. But what happens if you make it with peanut butter instead? Is it nice? Just seems like a good way to get some extra protein in for me.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? That wouldn't work at all. Peanut butter is not actually butter
>>
only one way to find out pham

post pics
>>
>>7098685
well why not? explain.
>>
What happens if you make it with turds?

try it out OP
>>
>>7098729
Butter is made from milk. Peanut butter is made from peanuts.
>>
>>7098674
I don't know about the taste of it, maybe if you worked a thai angle it could work, as in a peanut sauce but just thinking about it it doesn't seem like it could completely work.

>>7098729
Peanuts do have oil in them but it's not mostly fat like butter is, which is what one needs generally to not make things stick to pans. If you use a nonstick pan then things could probably work, but I think that I would still put down some other oil first.

Order would be for me: Oil, peanut butter (to let it soften), eggs, seasoning.

If you do it the peanut sauce way then I'd just drizzle that at the end either shortly before plating or right when plating. You can find recipes online.

Really for more protein though just add cottage cheese yo
>>
>>7098729
Fucking go try it and then ask yourself why not you retard
>>
>>7098685
When I make scrambled eggs, I use Knorr Stockpot instead of butter. Why? Because Knorr Stockpot makes it taste better than butter. You should try it.
>>
>>7098674
If you want more protein and eat eggs, you should just eat more eggs.
>>
>>7098674
>Just seems like a good way to get some extra protein in for me.

You know when people say "trust your instincts"? That is the opposite of what you should do.
>>
>>7098756
Please leave.
>>
>>7098796

buttblasted yuromuslim
>>
Bacon grease > Butter
>>
I make scrambled eggs with buttermilk (the fermented low fat milk product), lightly seasoned with black pepper and nutmeg. Beaten before cooking, cooked with some butter and constantly folded during cooking

And it's great fuck off cunts
>>
>>7098674
Just put it on the toast
>>
Just try it
>>
>>7098674
Go fuck yourself kid.
>>
This is close to what Fudge's dad does it one of the Fudge books where the Dad has to try his hand at cooking for the first time. The older brother and the dad hate it. But, Fudge... he loves it and he's usually picky. The dad realizes that the eggs he used had also gone bad and frantically tries to stop Fudge, but, the damned kid won't stop.

You have almost the same idea as the fictional one grown-ass father of two that somehow had never figured out how to at least make a proper breakfast. But, you'll still only like it if you're a fictional weird, troubled little kid that won't eat anything he's served unless it's rotten eggs with peanut butter in them.
>>
Who the fuck uses milk in scrambled eggs? Do you not know how to whisk you fucking plebs holy shit
>>
>>7099209
lol, whisking scrambled eggs
>>
File: 1230250367077.jpg (6 KB, 190x251) Image search: [Google]
1230250367077.jpg
6 KB, 190x251
>>7099209

>whisking scrambled eggs

We got a fucking Mario Batali over here
>>
>>7098756
Marco, pls
>>
Use yogurt to add the protein you desire.
>>
>>7098674
>Scrambled eggs
>Peanut Butter

/fit/ is leaking again
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.