[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /ck/ like him? I think he's quite swell. I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Does /ck/ like him?

I think he's quite swell. I'd say he's at the same skill level as Ramsey just minus the attitude.
>>
I couldn't be around that guy for 30 seconds. He reminds me of a male version of that stuck up nanny bitch thattrys to correct other peoples children. He could beat the shitout of me though.
>>
He's hilarious in the new Chopped. The regular judges were pretty chill and this guy was like "I'm disappointed that you are in this competition with this level of dish"
>>
>>7094071
and then he crashed and burned
>>
>>7094054
i like the fact that he's /fit/
>>
He's a pathological liar.
>>
>>7094099
Really? What has he lied about?
>>
>>7094071
I love that he's hovering around the competitors shit talking while they're cooking
>>
>>7094106
He claimed he worked for royalty and US presidents, which were untrue.
>>
>>7094115
That's a dumb thing to lie about. What was his reason for doing so?
>>
He's got nice forearms.
>>
File: 1446485507803.jpg (67 KB, 1500x1122) Image search: [Google]
1446485507803.jpg
67 KB, 1500x1122
>>7094079
I love how he crashed was bc he chose not to season his shit. I also think he liked that chick and wanted to bone her so he threw the match.
>>
>>7094054
ugly, retarded shitty cook

pube hair
>>
>>7094125
Impress Food Network execs to hire him and bankers to give him money to open restaurants. What doesn't make sense is why he thought no one would ever try to verify his claims.
>>
People ask me: Marco, why do you look like a cancer patient and not have swole arms like Gordon Ramsay or the lying chef with glasses? It's easy, because Knorr Stock Pots™ give you cancer. You should try it.
>>
>>7094201
>I also think the producers wanted to tell an underdog story so they decided to have the contestant win because the whole thing is fake
>>
>>7094054
I'm not sure what it is about him, but whenever I see him he reminds me of a badger.
>>
He's knows a lot of a lot of things. Great chef.
>>
>>7094054
Here's a summary of every show he's ever been in
"YOU ARE A SHITTY HUMAN BEING WITH AN EVEN WORSE RESTURANTI HOPE YOU HAVE CANCER WHERES MY DESIGNERS WE GOTTA BE DONE IN 2 MINUTES
*person starts crying*
i yell because I want to bring the best out of you
>>
>>7094546
Maybe its true but I'd totally give no fucks for a fake tv show if they were like, here have 5-10 thousand dollars.
>>
>>7094054
He's an absolute goddamn retard when it comes to cooking. I used to watch his stupid cooking show where he'd make a buffet for like a 1000 people. He cooked like a Midwest housewife, making risotto out of corn and primavera with pineapples and artichokes.
>>
File: 1443970051142.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1443970051142.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>7094580
You have bomedy sides, my friend.
>>
>>7094760
This fucking phone.

****Bombed my sides
>>
>>7094054
Beta who found steroids.
>>
>>7094054
no. he's a pretentious fraud. his only reason for existing is to be a cheaper alternative to gordon ramsey.
>>
>>7094054
>Gordon Ramsey minus the personality。
>>
>>7094580
The yelling is a fake persona for a scripted TV show, you retard.
In the UK shows he is totally mellow and pretty cool.

Hell the dude even did a prison program to teach prisoners how to bake for reform.

Idiot Americans like yelling, so that's what they get.
Sage for retardation on a massive scale.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.