[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New "Italian authentic" restaurant. Go check it out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ls.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
New "Italian authentic" restaurant.

Go check it out on lunch break.

Every. Single. Worker. Is a FUCKING ALBANIAN pretending to be Italian. Trying to talk like Italians. Even say stereotypical Italian phrases and have Italian pictures and stuff on the walls. They all had Albanian names and did not look like any Italian I've ever seen.

The food was garbage low tier quality with giant portions of tasteless "food".

What the fuck this is a Midwest small town.... How long until their entire families arrive?
>>
Welcome to what I deal with when it comes to sushi
>>
That's not uncommon.
>>
File: 1394470779836.jpg (178 KB, 844x800) Image search: [Google]
1394470779836.jpg
178 KB, 844x800
>>7089776
>Americans complain that food doesn't have to be authentic
>Americans complain about servers not being from Italy
>>
Are you sure they just weren't Italians?
>>
>>7089776
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arb%C3%ABresh%C3%AB_people
>>
>>7090040
Damn Koreans and their sriracha mayo drizzle
>>
In the UK there is an American diner ran by a Greek guy who has never been to the US. So what? His food is great.
>>
>>7091146
American diners are run by Greeks too.
>>
Nearly all of the Japanese restaurants in my area (NJ/NYC) are run by Chinese people with Guatemalans/Mexicans in the kitchen. Best hibachi I've ever had was cooked by a Mexican dude in South Carolina. One of the best meals I had in Milan was at an Italian restaurant blatantly run by Chinese. It was packed with locals. If the food is good I really don't give a shit.
>>
>>7091146
Greeks run the best diners in the US but a lot of them are retiring. Their family doesn't want to takeover since the owner is usually up 16-20 hours a day greeting people and making sure that they're satisfied. Non-Greek owners are becoming more common. If you want to try them, you should come sooner rather than later.
>>
>>7091190
Greek diners are my joint. If any of you are Marylandfags, try the Nautilus on Route 3. I feel the need to shill for them whenever the subject of greek diners comes up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.