[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manly foods thread. We posts foods that help us assert our strength
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: most-american.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
most-american.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
Manly foods thread.

We posts foods that help us assert our strength and confidence as men.

Foods that are undercooked, high in protein, extremely hot, or risky-to-eat are welcome here.

I'll start with a few favorites:

> Bacon cheeseburger with mayo.

This item has so many manly things going on it's truly difficult to list them all. For starters, there's the cholesterol, which makes it dangerous; this is definitely not the type of food you eat if you fear death. Then there's the protein, which helps build musculature. Then there's the total lack of any sweet flavors, which sharply differentiates this item from female fare.

> Chili with piles of cayenne pepper, cooked with beer.

Chili is generally a pretty bro food, it was a staple of the wild west, when you add a lot of cayenne pepper or habanero or jalepeno it's hot AF, and adding beer of course makes it basically testosterone in a bowl.

> Large cuts of steak.

No comment necessary.

> Ribs.

Just generally associated with manliness, also the visual presentation is extremely manly, it appears as though you are ripping apart and devouring a beast you killed in the field.

> Bratwurst.

A staple of german-American football culture, extra point if you call them 'brats' and add sauerkraut.

> Any Guy Fieri recipe.

When you cook food made by guy Fieri you can be confident you won't succumb to gay urges any time soon.

> The Most American Thickburger.

Pretty much self evident (pic related).

Since it's discontinued I will recommend the 1/2 pound thickburger if you're craving some dietary testosterone.
>>
File: 1445228057384.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1445228057384.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>americans confusing being fatasses with manliness
>>
If it's not an animal you caught/killed/raised yourself, it's not manly
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>7084172
Stay bold, gentlemen
>>
File: 041116_monsterTB.grid-6x2.jpg (26 KB, 474x324) Image search: [Google]
041116_monsterTB.grid-6x2.jpg
26 KB, 474x324
More like food I'm ashamed to like because I gain ten pounds eating it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-21-09-03.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-21-09-03.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>7084172
>add a lot of jalapeƱos it'll be so hot lol

nigga please
>>
File: craft.jpg (162 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
craft.jpg
162 KB, 1200x1600
craft beer. real men (such as myself) drink beer to appreciate the floral notes, and chocolatey aroma.
>>
real men don't care what other people think about their dietary choices and eat whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>7084172
I went to Carl's Jr. earlier this year and got this in the bag. Most 'murrican thing I've ever seen. ;_;7
>>
>>7084353
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>7084255
>over hopped shit

seriously craft brewers have to stop making every beer hopped so fucking much
>>
File: imgres.jpg (11 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
11 KB, 185x273
Beer and seeing who can put the most hot sauce on x food
Venison and steak and Jerkey too.
>>
Oh it's a "manly food" thread, let me guess

>hurr dure lots of meat
>hurr dure really spicy
>hurr dure beer sport
>>
>>7084172
Killing, skinning, and gutting an animal. Then eating it.

Too bad it usually has to be stew, because you have to braise that tough shit. (anyone got any other recipes?)
>>
>>7084947
Generally men like high protein foods, pain that releases endorphins, and non-sugary alcohol consumption. Women on the other hand are more inclined to sugar, which generally does not pair with large amounts of protein, spiciness, or bitterness.

Are you triggered?
>>
>>7085015
No, but the modern take on maniless is pathetic, it's all gimmick. There is no such thing as manly food. there is food you like and dood you don't like. Being a man, or manly, is based on your actions, not what you put in your mouth
>>
>>7085022
But manliness is a social construct defined by the societal consensus of what men tend to do, or hyperbolic examples thereof. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>7085036
I believe in God, senpai.
>>
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>>7085022
Some one eats tea cakes and Chiroc
Is it you anon
It's you
>>
>>7085098
That's not the point I'm making
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.