[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this isn't really /ck/s style, but what are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I know this isn't really /ck/s style, but what are some examples of "Healthy meals"? Like anything to a degree seems "unhealthy". Is rice healthy? Are things like almonds great for you or too calorie dense to be any good? I hear so many differing opinions on everything but then at the end of the day everyone says "Getting fit man its all 90% diet just gotta eat right". But then everyone has definition for what is "right" and whats "wrong" so I just don't get it. I don't want to eat chicken salads for lunch and dinner every day of my life.

Its a retard question I know but I don't know where else to ask it.
>>
>>7083372
Are you confusing a healthy meal, with a meal that will help you lose weight?
>>
>>7083399
I suppose a little. I don't need to lose weight. Just want to eat "healthy" and don't know what even constitutes as "healthy" as a actual meal.
>>
>>7083421
What is your goal? You said "getting fit", which implies you have some kind of objective for your body? What is that objective? What's your current situation and where are you trying to go with this and why?
>>
>>7083372

Getting fit is 90% about calories in calories out, exercise and having enough protein.

Healthy on the other hand also involves managing your micronutrients and blood cholesterol as well as avoiding carcinogenic foods like processed red meats.

Try to get a lot of nuts, veggies, berries, fruit and fish in your diet while managing your weight and voila.
>>
>>7083430
>voila
You mean wa la
>>
>>7083430
This. Eating healthy can be really challenging until you know what you are doing. Moderation, variety and fresh veggies are key though.
>>
>>7083372

First thing first. If you're going to include almonds in your diet, you mustn't forget to activate them.
>>
>>7083430
>micronutrients

horseshit
>>
>>7083475
>horseshit
In what way? He isn't necessarily saying to take vitamin supplements, but ensuring that you get enough of each vitamin is very important for optimal fitness and health
>>
>>7083468
>eating activated almonds

M8. A poorfag like me can't afford that.
>>
I'm in my early twenties and starting to get chubby from eating whatever the hell I want, and I want to nip it in the bud before I become a fat ass. Does anyone have any recipes or suggestions for meals that don't taste like shit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.