[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone love these as much as I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 437x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 437x640
Anyone love these as much as I do?
>>
I'm cool with them but they're never 99c where I live and those things are calorie dense; like, a big bottle like the ones pictured is a meal. They range from salad in a bottle to Starbucks Frap, though they're all sweeter than they need to be.
>>
>>7079126
THey're great, but they are like $3 where I live.
>>
>>7079126
The vanilla chi tea is really good on oatmeal with some cinnamon. and just good to drink in general.
>>
The price for the drink isn't 99 cents that is what the price for the napkins behind them is. I like them but they are pretty expensive for a bottle.
>>
>>7079126
I like making smoothies with those ingredients. A blender pays for itself if you buy these with any regularity.
>>
I like to make them in my blender for like 1/5th the cost. They are like 4-5 bucks here.
>>
>>7079126
What the shit? I love these things. Didn't know they had them at the dollar store.
>>
v8 fusions and aloe drinks only for me

I'd be afraid to try this
>>
>>7079126
Only 99 c? Pretty cheap
>>
>>7079434
>>7079658

Read the thread. The price tag is for the napkins in the back of the photo, not the overpriced health drink for people too lazy to use a blender.
>>
The C-Boost makes me shit like a fiend.
>>
>>7079126
I always get the 100% carrot juice for my fruit/veggie smoothies. But I have tried a few if their other flavors and they have all been tasty.
>>
I just now realized they weren't called Bathhouse Farms
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.