[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Waifu eats five steaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 9703210187_eceac146cf.jpg (143 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
9703210187_eceac146cf.jpg
143 KB, 500x375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIjnJpTyyfM
>>
I love watching this girl eat. It is so cute, idk why lol
>>
>>7077616
How the fuck can she eat all that? She's so tiny!
>>
>>7077616
good to see even nips know how to properly cook a steak
>>
File: sexual frustration.gif (859 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sexual frustration.gif
859 KB, 320x240
>yfw this is someone's fetish
>>
>>7077616

Is using a knife and fork a fun gimmick for the Moonmen as chopsticks are for westerners?

This is really fun though, no making stupid faces and aping on about the size, just gets down to business.
>>
>>7077616
weird & unhealthy 2bh.

weebs out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPMYHv-plUs

I can't stop watching her videos now, why is she so mesmerizing?
>>
>>7080039

>it's 2015
>See this
>Think to yourself why aren't I dating this kind of girl
>Japanese
>eats well
>not fat
>not feminist
>hasn't been filled with sea creatures
>perfect
>>
In a non-fetish way I find this incredibly attractive. Is this fucking weird? I'm also slightly disgusted but also interested how she could eat so fucking much in 1 sitting.
>>
>>7077635
Yarfs it up in the nearest bathroom sink later on. Do you think these asians who do binging and overeating videos aren't severely bulimic? Lol.
>>
>>7077635
thats what i thought at first
but she has a video daily, so all that vomit should have caused damage to her throat
clearly however it hasnt
>>
File: 474443157.jpg (70 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
474443157.jpg
70 KB, 664x441
>>7080039
>>7080072
Either that or there's a bucket by her table that she chucks it into. I've noticed that the video cuts each time she grabs a new cracker and right before she's supposed to put it in her mouth completely.
>>7077616
Probably took a bathroom break between each dish to throw it all up.

>http://pagesix.com/2014/11/20/skinny-giada-spits-out-everything-she-cooks/
>yfw even female "cooks" don't eat their food
>>
>>7080087
she reuploads videos of her livestream sometimes
so she def CAN eat that much
>>
>>7080087
I thought Giada had cheese dip on her face. That's a stupid color for a microphone.
>>
>>7080083
>damage to her throat
Huh? Anorexics throw up and restrict their meals everyday but most can live with their condition for decades. Most physicians don't even suspect anorexia until the women become severely underweight.
>>
>>7080092
>she can eat that much
Well, nobody saying she can't manage to stuff all that food. What they're questioning is if it actually stays in her stomach after the camera gets turned off (the answer is no).
>>
>>7080060
youre probably a hideous malformed ogre
>>
>>7080087
she has a genetic defect you idiot

if she had an eating disorder it would be evident
>>
>>7080098
you're thinking of bulimia
the stomach acid should be causing harm
idk maybe the damage is not as severe as i thought
>>
>>7080113
>if she had an eating disorder it would be evident
Lol, don't call others idiots if you seriously believe what you've written.
>>
>>7080116
it does cause a lot of damage to the teeth and throat.

there doesnt appear to be any sign of cuts, calluses or scrapes on her knuckles either.
>>
>>7080127
slurp my asshole
>>
>>7080133
>it does cause a lot of damage to the teeth and throat
Not immediately. That can take years.
>there doesnt appear to be any sign of cuts, calluses or scrapes on her knuckles either
Why the fuck would there be? Sorry I'm insulting your e-wife here bruh, but she's a bulimic. Calories in, calories out.
>>
>>7080155
youre an idiot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_sign

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM
>>
>>7080168
>implying all ED girls throw up using their fingers
>implying all ED girls require a finger or a tool to trigger their gag reflux, especially seasoned bulimics

Sheltered af.
>>
>>7077616
That's an super comfy video. I think I'll cook a steak this weekend with garlic soy sauce and potato salad.
>>
>>7080186
brainwashed af
>>
File: image001.jpg (68 KB, 492x334) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
68 KB, 492x334
I've understood it that some competitive eaters have non-existent pyloric sphincters, meaning that the stomach can feed directly into the duodenum, or upper small intestine, when the stomach overfills.

This woman may be forcing undigested food down into her intestinal tract. She isn't expanding her stomach to accommodate all of this food.
>>
>>7080213
very cool if this is her case
which begs the question: how big are her shits
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.