[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did carbonara become a memefood? It's great, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 16855_l.jpg (71 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
16855_l.jpg
71 KB, 614x409
When did carbonara become a memefood? It's great, I've eaten it since forever
>>
It's not a memefood, but cream/peas in carb is.

Fucking British
>>
>>7077621
I use both. Come at me
>>
carbonara autism has just become an annoying meme on this particular part of the internet for a while, carbonara is not a 'memefood.'

when the kids get over themselves and realise that almost every cultural concept is a bastardisation of something else it will go away.
>>
>eating raw eggs
>>
Yeah I've always loved carbonara. Why did it blow up all of a sudden? Did epic meal time feature it on their show or some shit?
>>
>>7077644
Yeah. Kraft parmesan, cool whip and bacon make the best, thriftiest carbonara in my opinion. Put that on Kraft mac & cheese and your family will love you forever. (I never use egg, garlic or peas because raw eggs just aren't safe, and vegetables don't really do anything but just increase the bulk of the meal, and that's unhealthy!)
>>
My sister used to make this shit every week. I grew to hate it.
>>
>>7077664

that's great and all but it is seriously fucking boring that hoards of teenagers on here have developed a hateboner for fucking cream and bacon. and peas. there is nothing wrong with putting any of that stuff in your pasta.
>>
>>7077649
It's one of those things that people on /ck/ have always liked to bicker about. Along with what should be in chili or the proper toppings for a hot dog. It comes in waves.
>>
>>7077665
How many loads did you blow into her bowl?
>>
File: 1447461805330.jpg (25 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1447461805330.jpg
25 KB, 450x325
>>7077671
>there is nothing wrong with putting any of that stuff in your pasta.

>he thinks pasta panna pancetta e piselli is carbonara
>>
>>7077647
You do realize the eggs get cooked, right?

"eww, you put RAW eggs in the boiling water and then fish them out and eat them?"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.